- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
What to do with my photos when downgrading the size of my phone?
I currently have a 32GB iPhone 5 (with 590MB of free space left).
My work is rolling out 16GB iPhone 6's to all employees in a couple of weeks. We were told we can sign into them using our own Apple IDs.
However, I have 8-9GB of Photos on my current phone - my question is how do I keep all of them without having it take up 70% of the space on my work phone? I don't particularly want to transfer them all to my PC (because it's fairly old and I barely use it anymore - I may as well delete them).
I want to keep some of the best photos on my new phone, but what is the best iPhone photo management when switching between devices?
As an afterthought, surely in like 10 years time, we'll all (or those who are like me at poor photo management) have like 200GB of photos to deal with?!
- 06-11-2015, 07:15 AM #2
- 06-11-2015, 07:44 AM #3Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: What to do with my photos when downgrading the size of my phone?
You can also just choose not to turn on iCloud photos on your work phone. And then possibly use airdrop to transfer just the few photos you do want on Tyne work phone.
But I agree with Eric. I would t want to log into a work phone with my AppleId.
- By Chairman Cow in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2015, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2015, 04:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2015, 10:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2015, 05:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2015, 08:47 PM