Is outlook safe to use?
since i got my new iPhone i'm still looking for decent apps. Currently for a good E-Mail app.
Outlook and Spark are my favorites so far, but it's useless to have 2 E-Mail apps , well.. 3 if we count the Apple mail app.
Outlook had some security issues earlier this year, but i didnt find anthing from the last months about it. I like it so far and is over Spark when it comes to my favorites.
But, still a bit scared about the issue they had.
What do you guys think? Safe to use?
- 06-07-2015, 07:48 AM #2
- 06-07-2015, 08:40 AM #3
Re: Is outlook safe to use?
Yes, definitely. Still so much to explore. Already fought the bad battery, now i'm happy. Now it's time to find the "best" app for me.
Outlook definitely gives me a better feeling of an e-mail app. Spark is nice! Reminds me a bit of "Inbox" (coming from android..). Maybe as an alternative if i'm not happy with Outlook, i will use spark.
And the "safe" was because of the security issue I know we aren't really safe, when we use a smartphone, especially when it comes to spy and what not, but yeah.. if an app makes some trouble and i read about it on some blogs i'm a bit scared.
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2015, 12:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2015, 08:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2015, 08:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2015, 06:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 05:26 PM