Is outlook safe to use?

k3wkie

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

since i got my new iPhone i'm still looking for decent apps. Currently for a good E-Mail app.

Outlook and Spark are my favorites so far, but it's useless to have 2 E-Mail apps , well.. 3 if we count the Apple mail app.

Outlook had some security issues earlier this year, but i didnt find anthing from the last months about it. I like it so far and is over Spark when it comes to my favorites.

But, still a bit scared about the issue they had.
What do you guys think? Safe to use?

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Never had a problem with outlook. I think the security "issues" were more of a desire for more security rather than any particular flaw.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Mike, and yes, the Outlook app is "safe to use". Having said that, always go through every setting on your device, whether native or 3rd-party.

k3wkie

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes, definitely. Still so much to explore. Already fought the bad battery, now i'm happy. Now it's time to find the "best" app for me.

Outlook definitely gives me a better feeling of an e-mail app. Spark is nice! Reminds me a bit of "Inbox" (coming from android..). Maybe as an alternative if i'm not happy with Outlook, i will use spark.

And the "safe" was because of the security issue :) I know we aren't really safe, when we use a smartphone, especially when it comes to spy and what not, but yeah.. if an app makes some trouble and i read about it on some blogs i'm a bit scared.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2