App Reviews, Who does them?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no 'best place', in my opinion. Having said that, it may be beneficial for you to simply email a website's administrator/editor/etcetera and ask if they would review your app, but don't assume the review will be a favorable one. Also keep in mind that a good deal of sites are crammed with requests for app reviews and it may be a while before a specific app is reviewed, if ever. With that in mind, if you want to submit an app for iMore to review your app, you can send and email to iosapps@imore.com.

markbw13

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the help, yea it is a tough process. The app market is very competitive now with millions of apps on the store. It is very hard to get noticed!

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I'd pick a site that is specific to the content of your app and then ask them to review it. Most will allow you to submit an app for review for free however they usually never get around to reviewing it unless you use the paid option.

Silk ASMR

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I have sent press alert emails about our new app to the appropriate contact emails of 15 popular app review sites. Zero responses. Sad face.

dianordiane

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have sent press alert emails about our new app to the appropriate contact emails of 15 popular app review sites. Zero responses. Sad face.
Well don't give up. I am in a similar stage: about to send out email pitches and review requests. Some statistics suggests you get lucky one out off twenty in email pitch. Not sure about the review sites though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77