Clash of clan?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I posted here intentionally thank you for your assistance

No problem, it's common for new members to post threads in the wrong areas...just making sure you knew so you could avoid such mistakes in the future. The community runs smoother when veteran members help the new comers acclimate, even when they make mistakes intentionally.

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
If something is done intentionally you would consider it a mistake? I told you I posted here on purpose because well that's what I wanted to do. I do not need your informative approach on where things should be posted. So if my unorthodox form of posting where I want when I want how I want disturbs your veterans habits please feel free to not post to me it's very simple, matter fact over looking my entire post would be the best solution to resolve all conflict, I'm sure as a veteran you have more important posts to regard to.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That was rather hostile...I only considered it a mistake because you posted it in the wrong forum...which was a mistake (whether you did it on purpose or not is irrelevant really...you can do something intentionally and make a mistake at the same time as the two things are not mutually exclusive...a mistake simply means you did something wrong, and people do things wrong all the time intentionally).

As far as conflict is concerned, I don't see any here. Just a simple case of mistake and correction. Guidance, sometimes, is a great way to learn the ropes of new things...I'm more than happy to spend a small amount of time, when needed, providing guidance that could potentially assist you with your posting mistakes.

Also, I understand you don't "need" my informative approach on anything...the great thing about a public forum though is that there is no prerequisite for you to need my posts in order for me to post them. My primary focus is helping you learn here...so again, no kudos needed or expected.

Hopefully this further clarifies the situation for you. I know there can be growing pains as a new person trying to fit in in a community like this. You'll be just fine with time...I'll be here to make sure of it! :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hostility was not my intent :(

It's ok, just another mistake...like I said, with time, you'll learn from it.

You like to post how you want, when you want and where you want...I get that. Some people like to drive as fast as they want, when they want and where they want...and sometimes they can do it without consequence, but other times, they are reminded that this is not a logical or lawful way to function, and in a similar light, we can make the same assessment about your "style" of posting. In the years that I was in law enforcement, I learned that sometimes people just need to be reminded of how things work...it helps them be more productive and abiding. An education if you will...

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
How is that low? I'm starting to wonder about a lot of people and this site in general seems like there's a lot of ego driven individuals on here. Anyway good day to you

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
How is that low? I'm starting to wonder about a lot of people and this site in general seems like there's a lot of ego driven individuals on here. Anyway good day to you

Has nothing to do with being "ego driven". Sean offered his advice, u took a cheap shot. Nothing more, nothing less, & thank u u enjoy yours as well & have a great memorial weekend sir.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711