Dictionary German <-> English CONCISE
Dictionary German <-> English CONCISE is now on sale!
This is a 2-DAY 90% OFF discount, valid until 13th May.
A medium-sized dictionary with 330,000 keywords, phases and translations.
* Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 130,000 keywords and phrases and more than 200,000 translations
* Bi-directional: German => English and English => German
* With context examples, information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
* Includes regional differences in the language as spoken in Austria and Switzerland
* With vocabulary from a wide variety of areas such as Internet, new media and trends
* With IPA phonetics
Who can benefit in particular from this app? Everyone who has to continually look up English or German terms in everyday life, in their spare time or even in their job.
* Easy search function: Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for
* You can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool or to create your own topics and word lists
* Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from ‘English => German’ to ‘German => English’ and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click
* Use the back arrow to return to recently looked-up words
* This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges
SEARCH TOOL featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
LEARNING TOOL including a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favorites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your ‘History’, so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* See words in context with example sentences
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Hangman’, ‘Word scramble’ and ‘Anagrams’ give the opportunity to use newly learnt words
We look forward to your comments!