- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
AirCube - Rubik's cube meets Tetris
I finally released my first iOS game AirCube:
It combines the mechanics of Rubik’s cube and Tetris to create a cube from the structure on the screen with a limited amount of moves.
Conceptually, the game is as easy as one-two-three:
Select a piece.
Turn the structure to reposition the piece.
Already running at 60 levels long, it also features exclusive, additional content for owners of the Apple Watch.
List of Key Features:
- Create a cube from the structure on the screen
- Rotate the structure, launch its pieces and let them fall to reposition
- Rubik’s cube meets Tetris
- 60 levels with increasing difficulty
- New challenges every 20 levels
- Intuitive game controls
- Elegant, minimalistic game design
- Apple Watch: 16 exclusive levels with additional game mechanics
- Apple Watch: Use your watch to reposition the pieces on the iPhone
I'm keen on your comments on AirCube.
Last edited by taz323; 05-09-2015 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Added link
- 05-09-2015, 06:31 AM #2
Re: AirCube - Rubik's cube meets Tetris
Welcome and thank you for sharing your app with iMore,hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
Please take a moment and read: http://forums.imore.com/redirect-to/...uidelines.html
Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
- By Bushida Software in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 07-21-2015, 03:18 AM
- By MayoNinja in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2015, 06:01 AM
- By Almakos in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-14-2015, 04:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:10 PM
How can I get Win7 in Parallels working (Game Error = does not meet the minimum requirements to run this Software)?By vak123 in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 10:40 AM