I.V. Drug Handbook

MobiSystems Inc

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i.v.-drug-handbook/id389754102?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hello, iMore!

Today I.V. Drug Handbook is on sale! This offer will only last over the weekend, so hurry up and get it from the App Store!

Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there's no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.

Everything you need for safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
* All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
* Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
* Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
* Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
* Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pagea on inserting an I.V. catheter
* Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to ?clinical alerts,? ?life-threatening reactions,? ?high-alert?, ?hazardous? drugs, and more

Looking forward to your comments and feedback on ways to improve!

Thank you!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i.v.-drug-handbook/id389754102?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

MobiSystems Inc

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Have you updated yet? I.V. Drug Handbook, McGraw-Hill - preparation, compatibility, supportive therapies and monitoring is now completely redesigned to enhance the ultimate user experience!

Over the next 3 days the dictionary will be offered for only $4.99!
Hurry up and get advantage of this exclusive promotion!

If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at support@mobisystems.com.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR