Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions
Today we have another special discount for you!
Get Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions exclusively for only
$ 48.99 $ 4.99!
From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions, 3rd Edition is the must-have item for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. Filled with the details you need to know about your clients' or patients' medications, this edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate and simple to follow. Key details are presented in short monographs for 1,000 generic drugs (including 4,500 trade-name drugs) that are listed alphabetically. Precautions and considerations sections are written with health professionals in mind to ensure that you have the most relevant and current content applicable to your field of practice.
* Up-to-date information throughout includes new chemotherapy, ophthalmic, and other pertinent drugs.
* Monograph sections include: drug name, pronunciation, trade name(s), category and schedule, classification, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, availability, indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions (drug, herbal, and food), diagnostic test effects, side effects, serious reactions, and precautions and considerations.
* The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration, highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
* Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission's most up-to-date "Do Not Use" list, Normal Laboratory Values, English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator, and more.
* Lifespan content presents geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations, providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
* Easy-to-spot icons identify special drug information, including IV compatibilities/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
To keep up to date with our great promotions, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobiSystems
Thank you and feel free to leave us comments with recommendations!