Facebook Friends Organization Question
I noticed when I selects my friends in the Facebook app that they are not organized alphabetically by their first or last name and are scattered?
Is there a setting in the app that will allow me to select how they are organized? It's a pain in the **** having to scroll though my friends list to find someone because the are not organized alphabetically by default?
Any help with fixing this issue would be appreciated.
- 04-14-2015, 06:07 PM #2
- 04-14-2015, 06:26 PM #4
- 04-14-2015, 06:34 PM #5
- 04-14-2015, 06:36 PM #6
- 04-14-2015, 06:45 PM #7
- 04-14-2015, 06:50 PM #8
- 04-14-2015, 07:16 PM #9
Re: Facebook Friends Organization Question
I use Friendly+. It's a little different, but works great once you adjust. And it has messages and color themes. You can put multiple accounts on it and switch easily.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By donnation in forum MacBook ProReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2015, 08:22 AM
- By tanknitrous in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:16 AM
- By Gino Guillermo in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:11 AM
- By lv1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2015, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:43 AM