The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body
The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body is now on 90% off sale!
Get it now on your iPhone and iPad for only
$ 64.99 $ 5.99!
The Muscular System Manual by Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino makes the study of musculoskeletal anatomy easier and more engaging with a highly visual approach! This innovative, vibrantly illustrated atlas details the muscles and bones of the human body with unrivaled clarity and helps you build the strong anatomic understanding needed for success in practice.
* A full-color, student-friendly design
* Notes on Functions section explains each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions to help you learn and retain content instead of just memorizing it.
* Palpation boxes include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice.
* Expert author, Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino, shares his 24 years of experience as an educator to make this the most complete resource on musculoskeletal anatomy available.
* Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
* Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, making this book more user friendly for the classroom.
* Expanded coverage of muscles, including new content on eccentric and stabilization functions, myofascial meridians, pelvic floor muscles, and more make this the most complete musculoskeletal reference available.
We are looking forward to your feedback!