Just signed up for both Feedwrangler and Pinboard

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Feedwrangler is an RSS service, ala Feedly, but a paid service that I find much faster. And Pinboard is similar to something like Pocket or Readability. But much better.

For reading the RSS feeds, I found two fantastic apps, Sidetrack and Reconnaisance. I think both are from the same developer and they are in a bundle for 99 cents.

For Pinboard, I bought Pinner, which is very nice. Has a nice dark mode and UI, but I can't figure out how to search in the body of the bookmark. I bought Pushpin which does this, but doesn't have a global dark mode. It has several reading modes but they don't extend to the app itself. I think Pushpin is better.

Does anyone else do this too?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I forgot to mention that for saving bookmarks in Pinboard, they give you some preconfigured Java bookmarklets to add. So when you're on a page you want to save, you click on that bookmark, and up comes a window to save it, along with spots to add tags.

And I also use The Hit List for my tasking and todo management. You can also do the same thing with The Hit List. Same thing except the app itself opens, the page is saved and you can add tags. It's so awesome to be organized.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods