Running myself ragged with todo apps...any suggestions?

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi all - I've tried a litany of todo apps including Things, Clear, Wunderlist, and so forth, but so far, I haven't found the one for me. A couple of them - Wunderlist & Clear - have pretty serious syncing issues, so I've pretty much abandoned them. Others (Things, for example) seem way too complex for what I need. So, I turn to you: what todo apps are you using? I'm looking for something that I can use with my work and home/personal tasks, that has a widget/notifications/reminders, and that is universal. I don't mind spending a few bucks, but sync reliability is a must. I've gone back to Clear and Wunderlist so many times, only to have issues syncing between my iPhone and iPad (and their customer service reps treat me like I'm an ***** who has no idea how to sync).

What are your suggested apps? Fire away!

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been using MobisleNotes for years. Tried all the others you listed multiple times but keep going back to MobisleNotes. App is very easy to use, syncs well with all devices - universal platform.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, the built-in Reminders app, as stated by Karen. Oh, and Any.Do is another good one.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use the Reminders app in tandem with Super Calendar. I've tried the todo apps. Not impressed by any that much. AnyList is kind of OK for groceries.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

optiguy

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I used the native reminder for quite some time.
But now I switched to Carrot - ToDo. It really motivates me to clear my todo list, as i get's mad if i'm not doing it in a sarcastic way :)

Hope that helps.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I use the native Reminders app too, just not that much. I don't use any other todo apps as the native one does what I need, if I need it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2