Pixsaw - A picture messaging app [FREE]
I've been working on a picture messaging app called Pixsaw and have just released the first version to the store. Simply take a picture or select one from your library, split it in to pieces and send it to a friend. Your friend must correctly reassemble the image to find out what you have sent - You can save the image to your phone once you have assembled it.
You sign in with Facebook and can send images to any of your friends who also have the app installed (must be friends on facebook).
It is meant as an entertainment / picture messaging app - Any feedback would be hugely welcome! Link is here (it is also available for WP).
Pixsaw | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
- 02-25-2015, 08:34 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2016, 03:00 PM
- By dictoresno in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:43 AM
- By Janrie Rocios in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2015, 09:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2015, 09:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2015, 05:40 PM