How can I delete a second account on my PayPal App?

Sandi Tyche

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Issues with PayPal App...

I have 2 PayPal accounts, my main one (a business account) that I use regularly and a personal one I use for savings.

Up until a few days ago, I had never checked my balance on the personal "savings" account via my app. I decided to add the personal account since i saw the "switch accounts" choice fully expecting it to be a secondary one that I would have to "switch accounts" to view. Frustratingly, that is not the case. The app now always wants to log into the savings account and when I "switch accounts" it will not allow me to use the PIN number for my main account. I have to then log in with my full email & password. Also, it'll show my balance from one account with the activity of the other account and uses my main email addy instead of the one I use just for the savings account.

In case that was a little confusing, I have 2 PayPal accounts. Both accounts have their own email address, password and PIN number. But when I try to log in to my main account using my PIN number, it says "Please Check your log in details" and will only work with my savings PIN.

I have deleted the app, but the damn cloud just puts it right back in like it was. I even went through the trouble of doing a factory reset of my phone.

Does anyone know how I can either delete the second account info from the app or delete the stored cloud version... or ANYTHING that can help? Maybe clearing some hidden cache or something? I'm pulling out my hair. It's 1 am... about 13 hours after I started trying to deal with this annoying issue.

I have an iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3 with PayPal app version 5.11

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73