Still Screen- Avoid accidental touch when viewing image
"Still Screen" is a user friendly app that let's users briefly disable touch screen when viewing any image on their devices. It was created to solve the problem of accidental touch on the screen. Many people have told us that they had been looking for this feature but so far the only option available to them has been the "Guided Access" mode in iOS. We have tried to take the pain away from the "Guided Access" mode and make the process as simple as possible.
Applications of this app can be so many. Either be your grocery shopping list image, your boarding pass, an electronic coupon during the store checkout or showing a photo to your friend. You can select the image from various sources such as your album, or take a photo using your camera or simply paste an image that you have copied from an e-mail or browser, etc.
Below are a few screen captures of the app. Please see more screen shot on iTunes app store. We love to hear from the iMore users and get your feedbacks. Our e-mail is: stillscreen [at] plonix [dot] com.
App. store link:
- 02-11-2015, 11:13 PM #2
Re: Still Screen- Avoid accidental touch when viewing image
Thank you for sharing your app with iMore, hopefullly a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
If you haven't already, please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
- 02-14-2015, 01:37 PM #3
- By aapierre in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2015, 04:58 PM
- By Michaelc136 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2015, 01:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2015, 07:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2015, 05:46 PM