Audiobooks, anywhere, anytime!

AudiobooksNow

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

Thank you for taking a few minutes to read this post. As many of you are HUGE bookworms, we can all agree that the idea of holding a paperback book in our hands is a bit outdated - the world of books has officially gone digital. (cue the dramatic sounds effects!)

For all of you fellow book readers out there, I wanted to briefly fill you in on the new premier service for downloading and streaming digital audiobooks: AudioBooks Now. What makes this app different from similar apps is that AudioBooks Now app for iPhone & iPad allows you to listen to your beloved novels while saving money at the same time - what better combination could you possibly ask for?!

For many readers, choosing a book to read is a real process. Don?t know what book you want to read off the top of your head? From Best Sellers to New Releases and more, AudioBooks Now has your book browsing options covered!

au1.png

Taking a roadtrip or flying on an airplane without WiFi? Psh - that is no problem because AudioBooks Now allows you to play downloaded audiobooks on the go without a WiFi or data connection.

Now let?s get to the most important part, SAVING MONEY!!! AudioBooks Now has its Club Pricing Plan in which users can save 50% off their first audiobook purchase each month, and up to 40% off everything else. The money saving excitement does not stop there because AudioBooks Now offers a 30 Day Free Trial to the Club Pricing Plan so you can try it risk free. Not interested in a plan? You can simply purchase audiobooks at an everyday low price.

I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who loves to dive into a good book. AudioBooks Now has changed the way I read and I can promise it will do the same for you. Check out the app?s features, try it out and tell me what you think!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen