- 01-20-2015, 05:47 PM #26
- 01-21-2015, 05:01 AM #27
- 01-21-2015, 05:51 AM #28
Re: Is there a Mail app that is as good as blackberry?
I've got my unified mail inbox which is exactly what I want and if I want the folders I've got in each account info there. Most often I just go into my unified inbox that's go hotmail, gmail, an old ancient aol account, and yahoo. My main email pushes the others fetch or I have it set as manual.
Best of all, my contacts app works and doesn't multiply like on BlackBerry where I had multiples of the same contact.
Calendar is synced to my main account.
So really.....I've got no issues with my email or usual related apps. EAS works perfectly for me.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 01-21-2015, 07:10 AM #29
Is there a Mail app that is as good as blackberry?
I have no issues at all using the stock email app. I have 4 Gmail accounts, 1 Outlook, 1 iCloud and 1 Comcast. It doesn't bother me that Gmail doesn't use Push. I fetch once per hour, and that suits me fine. Most of my emails are junk anyway. I don't get all the hate on the stock Mail app either. Works great for me.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By tharley46 in forum iPad 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2015, 10:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2015, 06:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 01:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 12:31 PM