Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]

Hi Friends!

This is my first post and my first experience in creating games. After a long time in the work with 3D visualization, I decided to try to apply my skills in game development. 3 years ago, i bought a books about programming for iOS and i was starting programming engine with openGl Es. Six months later, after experiments with engine, i've got understandanding that i want to create the Arkanoid of Dream.

Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]-screen568x568.jpeg

Levels, it was decided to create with 3ds Max and each level must be unique. Most of the time i spent on the creation of levels. Sound design and music in the game was composed by Sodiufas and Korsun.

Finally, it happened, and i'm ready to show you results of our work. If you are interesting about the game Impulse, you can ask questions, i will answer.

Thank You!

Download Impulse! from AppStore free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]-screen3.jpg   Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]-screen4.jpg   Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]-screen2.jpg   Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]-screen1.jpg  
    Last edited by pr1nce; 01-09-2015 at 06:55 AM.

Default Re: Impulse! - Stellar brick breaker [FREE] [UNIVERSAL] [NEW]

Welcome to iMore. Thanks for sharing your app with our community. Please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums