Tapatalk update

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I know that the iMore Forums app is a custom version of Tapatalk, but the options depicted in your version of Tapatalk does not mirror the iMore Forums version that's I have.

OK, maybe custom forums don't mirror the actual release. I seem to recall the attachment option went away but came back -- the custom forums may not be on the same cycle. Try the actual Tapatalk release, it should be there. Maybe it'll be back soon :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I know that the iMore Forums app is a custom version of Tapatalk, but the options depicted in your version of Tapatalk does not mirror the iMore Forums version that's I have.

There's several forum apps that mirror TapaTalk in ways. But the actual look and design of TapaTalk has changed considerably since December of 2014. The app for another iPhone forum is built the same as the iMore forums app. The owner says his is also a TapaTalk app. And afaik, there's been no beta release for any of MobileNation's apps. Not that I've seen.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If the showing of "you replied to" in the You section of TapaTalk notifications annoys you, you can now toggle that off in the TapaTalk Settings under Push Notifications.
f8998d5f5fd4c65b095d9aa14af82c9c.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue with the app, v5.7.2 (1120), crashing when selecting a link? This is occurring on my 9.7" iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular model). It is not occurring on my iPhone 6S Plus. I'm not concerned about it, and a mere reboot may fix the problem, but I was just interested to know if anyone else was having the same issue.

UPDATE: Yep, a reboot took care of it...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal