Tapatalk update

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use the "subscriptions" tab on the notifications page and still have it work? Mine stopped updating 3 days ago.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone use the "subscriptions" tab on the notifications page and still have it work? Mine stopped updating 3 days ago.

I haven't used that much because I don't subscribe to threads. I do some on another forum, but don't check the notifications for it much. Just updated to the new build. I'll look at it.
Mine appear up to date in the new build.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is very annoying. I really believe they are messing with app too much. Leave it alone.

They want it to be social media. They're big on the feed. They're trying desperately to make us use it. I don't use it at all. Forums are not social media. They don't get that!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.

You can attach now, that's how I do it. It's a paper clip icon show in Keith's post here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can attach now, that's how I do it. It's a paper clip icon show in Keith's post here.

Thanks. The last beta version I had didn't allow attachments even though the paper clip option was present. Believe me, I tried numerous times. Anyway, I may revert back to Tapatalk soon. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the iMore Forums app...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Any Pro users were updated to the full app with all the features automatically. I didn't do a thing but it shows me as a pro user.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods