Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else getting this pop up when you try to edit a post?

19d6ca28a9753951e8692e90cee4abfe.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've deleted the Tapatalk app from my devices a week or so ago and have returned to using the iMore Forums app.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Didn't find an alternative to Tapatalk, and I hate it, after many years, using it with Android, paid for it, and suffering from inconsistent operation.
Guess it's like having a wife, one must tolerate and live with. I need a divorce and a new girlfriend

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Didn't find an alternative to Tapatalk, and I hate it, after many years, using it with Android, paid for it, and suffering from inconsistent operation.
Guess it's like having a wife, one must tolerate and live with. I need a divorce and a new girlfriend

Are you on the beta? The latest beta version is the one we're discussing. But you're right. There is no alternative. It is what it is. It's much better now than in January of last year.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Are you on the beta? The latest beta version is the one we're discussing. But you're right. There is no alternative. It is what it is. It's much better now than in January of last year.

The app is much better than January of last year, that was awful. But these little bugs like this make me crazy.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The app is much better than January of last year, that was awful. But these little bugs like this make me crazy.

I don't think they realize the scope of this problem. They should have rushed a fix through. I'm having to go to the site in Safari to edit a comment. Maybe I'm just lazy.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Isn't this the point of a beta program? If dealing with bugs is a big issue to someone I'm not sure beta testing is the right thing for that person.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Isn't this the point of a beta program? If dealing with bugs is a big issue to someone I'm not sure beta testing is the right thing for that person.

True, but seeing we use this, some issues should be fixed quickly. Most don't matter that much. The ability to edit a post is important.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW