Tapatalk update

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Beta update. You've missed all the fun. TapaTalk has been beta testing since January, after the horrible update in December that forevermore ruined the app.

Yet another Tapatalk beta update 5.4.1 build 916. It says this is another App Store submission build. I just downloaded it. I'll test this one.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The moderation tools are not working properly again on the new beta. I've gone back to using the official 893 build. They had the mod tools messed up before and finally got it fixed..now the issue is back again. I wish they would find a build that works and stick with it. 893 is solid for me. I'm staying put right here. I'm done.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The moderation tools are not working properly again on the new beta. I've gone back to using the official 893 build. They had the mod tools messed up before and finally got it fixed..now the issue is back again. I wish they would find a build that works and stick with it. 893 is solid for me. I'm staying put right here. I'm done.

Working well for me so far, but I'm not running any mod tools :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I ran the GM until a couple weeks ago. Latest BETA is pretty solid though. Occasional loading issues but no more or less than the GM I was running IMHO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods