Tapatalk update

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the new beta build 850 tonight. Now, every time I tap on the subscribed tab the app crashes. This is happening on all forums including iMore and The Tapatalk Community. Anyone else having this issue?

Not for me, it's running smooth

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Man, I don't know what's going on here. I uninstalled it and installed it. I'm gonna try that again and reboot before I put it back on.

I didn't do a reboot or nothing, I just installed it and kept going. What device and software version are you running?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I didn't do a reboot or nothing, I just installed it and kept going. What device and software version are you running?

I have a 5s and I'm is iOS 9.0.1?i removed the app and did a reboot. Then I just clicked on the TestFlight app and it didn't give me a n option to install, it said open. So I installed the official version from the App Store. Now when I tap on TestFlight it says there is a new version to install. What's going on?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a 5s and I'm is iOS 9.0.1?i removed the app and did a reboot. Then I just clicked on the TestFlight app and it didn't give me a n option to install, it said open. So I installed the official version from the App Store. Now when I tap on TestFlight it says there is a new version to install. What's going on?

Wow that's odd. Try uninstalling the version from the App Store and installing the version from TestFlight and see what happens.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's odd. Try uninstalling the version from the App Store and installing the version from TestFlight and see what happens.

This is really weird. I did this and the app has crashed 3 times while I'm trying to reply to you.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
My account for tapatalk was reset or something. I couldn't sign in to any forums via the app and had to reset my password in order to gain access. Anything like that happen to anyone else?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My account for tapatalk was reset or something. I couldn't sign in to any forums via the app and had to reset my password in order to gain access. Anything like that happen to anyone else?

I've had that happen before I think. Not sure what happened. Too many passwords to remember! Lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've actually been using the iMore forums app for the past month or so. I may install the latest beta of Tapatalk just to check out any new features and/or improvements.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR