Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Are the forum tabs gone?

The main tabs are different. Actually, I like it so far. The thread category tabs are still there, and were left as I had them. Usually they reset to default and I have to put them back the way I like 'em. So that's an improvement. I'm curious if I delete cache or reboot the phone if they stay in place. The had been reverting to default. We'll see.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So far one of the features that I was hoping was going to be fixed, the multi-delete option, is still buggy. Now, I'm able to highlight a couple of posts sometimes, but never more than two posts to delete.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This update is buggy. My screen gets weird if I switch from landscape to normal and vice versa after opening it from a notification.
And it's laggy because it takes 12 full seconds to open up that post from the notification.

Am I the only one having this issue?
Screenshots will follow.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree it buggy though I never use landscape so I can't comment on this particular issue. I've had several crashes today. There's also been a couple of times when I get this white screen for no reason. Then I have to close the app to get it to go away. The previous beta was much more stable IMO.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't use landscape either, but sometimes I am laying down and the phone is positioned that way. After I hold my phone the normal way, it's that bug that bugs me.

Do you get it, the bug bugs me

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
What did I say? I'm still wearing the same socks and there is already an update available.

Will let know if anything has improved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73