Tapatalk update

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me the difference between VIP and non-VIP. I just became a VIP yesterday after sending a screenshot of my TapaTalk Pro purchase.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me the difference between VIP and non-VIP. I just became a VIP yesterday after sending a screenshot of my TapaTalk Pro purchase.

I'm not sure. I think because you paid for the pro before they discontinued it, you get support for the old Pro version. Or some such. I never paid for it. I always stuck with the free version.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure. I think because you paid for the pro before they discontinued it, you get support for the old Pro version. Or some such. I never paid for it. I always stuck with the free version.

Nah, thats not it. The Pro version will be discontinued (no support) as of 7/8/15.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had about 6 crashes on (707) so far. Anyone else have a crash issue?

I think I had two while running it with iOS 8.3, but none so far running iOS 9 beta 2. (Fingers crossed)

UPDATE: Dang it! You jinxed me....;)...It just crashed on me after posting a reply. No big deal though.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
v3.2.1 hardly ever crashes. #justsaying

I don't see others complaining about crashes. It may be specific to my old 5. Yeah, I wish I had that version. I don't mind the new look now. They've improved it considerably since December 29th. For me, the only glaring issue left is the crashing. It would have been simpler and made everyone happy had they just gone Beck to 3.2.1. Here it is 7 months later and they're still trying to get it right.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I deleted mine trying to get rid of some clear out my Other usage. When I reinstalled it, the new one was available as was Pro. So I chose the regular.
The previous one did crash on me.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I deleted mine trying to get rid of some clear out my Other usage. When I reinstalled it, the new one was available as was Pro. So I chose the regular.
The previous one did crash on me.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

The pro version is no longer supported. I believe they are both the same now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR