Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No kidding! I'm staying put.

I would have Too, but one forum I frequent crashes the app when I tap to go there. Odd. The only one in 9. I posted about it on that forum. I'm sure the owner will see it. It appears his site is not compatible with 4.1. His app is patterned after TapaTalk. But his is still the pre 3.3 build.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
they keep messing it up worse with every new build. i keep reporting issues and some get fixed some don't. my previous picture issue was fixed, at the expense that my forum tabs (subscribed, trending, browse) are all messed up and don't stay the way i delete or arrange them. also, I'm auto subscribed to every thread i post in without the option to not be unless i manually deselect it. i mean seriously, they keep breaking crap that was working fine when they fix other things that didn't even need fixing.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
they keep messing it up worse with every new build. i keep reporting issues and some get fixed some don't. my previous picture issue was fixed, at the expense that my forum tabs (subscribed, trending, browse) are all messed up and don't stay the way i delete or arrange them. also, I'm auto subscribed to every thread i post in without the option to not be unless i manually deselect it. i mean seriously, they keep breaking crap that was working fine when they fix other things that didn't even need fixing.

They should have kept working on 4.2. I'm back on the latest official.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, they call it "Subforums" now rather than "Browse". The tabs should now stay as you set them. Mine do. I am getting a few crashes when switching forums. The thread list still goes in a loop. So I can't go back very far for threads.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Are you looking for sub forums? It's now next to timeline

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No it doesn't even show up in my menu lol
f9700cb5e4ec94dfc68cc496e712501f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads