Tapatalk update

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't like the new cursor its huge. When typing everything is double spaced. I'm also not a fan of underlining tab. I thought it was much cleaner the way it was before. I agree with a comment I read the other day, pick a UI and go with it.
Yeah, the cursor thing is laughably huge, but I don't think they intended it to be that size.

Yep. And the jumpy jumpy thing. Maybe that's just mine.
What jumpy-jumpy thing? I'm not experiencing it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So far, the latest beta version is working well on my iPhone 6 Plus. I definitely like the font. Oh, and I did finally see the jumpy-jumpy thing Ledsteplin was referring to, however, it's not continuous and it doesn't interfere with me at all.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So far, the latest beta version is working well on my iPhone 6 Plus. I definitely like the font. Oh, and I did finally see the jumpy-jumpy thing Ledsteplin was referring to, however, it's not continuous and it doesn't interfere with me at all.

I'm glad it's working well for you. I went back to the 4.0 version that's in the App Store until another beta.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the cursor thing is laughably huge, but I don't think they intended it to be that size.

What jumpy-jumpy thing? I'm not experiencing it.

When quoting, the text field jumps up and down. Especially long comments. It's doing it now. Very annoying. Every time I tap a key it jumps. The entire text field.

☮

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I thought I was the only one jumping around.
OK I'm not special.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6