Tapatalk update

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Imore is starred for me and I do have a subscribed thread. And I can't reorder my forums list either.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just tried that and I see the options when I swipe left, but no matter what as soon as I try to press and hold on the move icon, it just closes the swipe options.
I have to press down firm to move them. But they don't stay put anyway. Others in the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have to press down firm to move them. But they don't stay put anyway. Others in the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.

What with the pending and following sections? If all the forums are in following and I move them they stay.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This is weird. This is my night reading mode. Everything is dark except for the forums.
27cfadf9a14a1ae278bddbbcf560176d.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
All of mine are in "Following". Maybe I have too many. 14 forums. 5 I never go to much at all. Like Crackberry and Windows. Also iLounge. They weren't very friendly there. I don't know why mine won't stay in order. But others on the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
All of mine are in "Following". Maybe I have too many. 14 forums. 5 I never go to much at all. Like Crackberry and Windows. Also iLounge. They weren't very friendly there. I don't know why mine won't stay in order. But others on the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.?

If they're all in following then you must be signed into the forum, right?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yep. They seem to be staying put this time.

Well, I thought they were. They still want to revert back.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still can't move my forums.

Try long pressing. When you press down, just hold it there a sec or two before moving it up or down. When it becomes movable, it will appear to swell up. Then move it up or down. That's the best way I can put it. Mine keep reverting back anyway.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Yea mine reverted back today too. Seems like everyone something is fixed, something else breaks.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
And they updated in the App Store. They didn't fix it before the update.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
And they updated in the App Store. They didn't fix it before the update.

Well the update is for 3.7 and the beta we are using is 3.8. That's probably why its not fixed.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
New update! 10:43 pm 4/2/15. The first thing to happen was a crash. I reorganized my forum order. Time will tell.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
New update! 10:43 pm 4/2/15. The first thing to happen was a crash. I reorganized my forum order. Time will tell.

So far so good. The issues I was having with the previous beta seem to be gone. We'll see.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So far so good. The issues I was having with the previous beta seem to be gone. We'll see.

The main issue I was having with the previous beta was the fact that the app wanted to place the Mobile Nations forums ahead of the iMore Forums. Each time I change the order, the app would either crash or reverse the order on its own. We'll see if it continues or not. Thus far though, the latest beta appears solid.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The main issue I was having with the previous beta was the fact that the app wanted to place the Mobile Nations forums ahead of the iMore Forums. Each time I change the order, the app would either crash or reverse the order on its own. We'll see if it continues or not. Thus far though, the latest beta appears solid.

Working OK now for forum order. They're all behaving now.