Tapatalk update

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's it. See my previous quote. It's Subforums with New Content. My later comment was about my humorous guess that it meant "Needless Orange Dots". Turns out that's about right. LOL

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

"Needless Orange Dots".....hmmmmm. Yep I agree. I can barely see the damn things anyway & I pay no mind to them either LOL !

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Btw, speaking of the new update....did anyone notice the badge indicator for when a new post is made for your "subscribed" is finicky now? Most times I won't get a badge now....

Anyone else?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Same here. struggling to see the text on (Large) setting.

Yep ! I normally can get by without always needing my reading glasses, but with this newer update I HAVE to wear them:( I've even tried switching between the regular view and night mode but one is no better than the other for me.....oh well

May I recommend the following solution:

1. Lenscrafters
2. Sears Optical
3. Eyeglass Plus

Ohhhhhhh aren't you the comedian I've resorted to always needing my reading glasses and that's lol.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem logging on to Tapatalk today. I'm getting a login failed error, wrong username or password. I rebooted my device, reset the password and still no go. Last night the app froze on me and I had delete the app and reinstall. Anyone else with issues?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem logging on to Tapatalk today. I'm getting a login failed error, wrong username or password. I rebooted my device, reset the password and still no go. Last night the app froze on me and I had delete the app and reinstall. Anyone else with issues?

I never logout of Tapatalk, so I can't say. Logging in via Safari on my MacBook still works.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

I'm getting that even in pro right now. It's been weird.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
May I recommend the following solution:

1. Lenscrafters
2. Sears Optical
3. Eyeglass Plus

They can't make my lenses any stronger. Central vision is blurred in one eye. Funny how they make some things bold so you can see it better. Like "Reply Topic" at the top. Why is it bolder? Is that more important to read than the posts and comments? That tells me they know the new font is not readable enough.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422723341.939514.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I never log out of the app on my phone or iPad. I also don't have a Tapatalk id so I can't comment on that at all.

I don't logout of Tapatalk. I should have said I logout of iMore or whatever forum I'm in on Tapatalk.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
What the hell is that matter with Tapatalk today takes forever to update and load post, when it'll even do that much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
What the hell is that matter with Tapatalk today takes forever to update and load post, when it'll even do that much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just started this about 30 minutes ago. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So, this is directed at everyone today having the tapatalk issues. Unfortunately I can't say as of now that I'm having any problems BUT I've been really busy today and haven't been on here much at all, but IF any issues arise for me, I will post back here and let you guys know !!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was already good with the last update they made over the holidays. I'm even more amped about the latest update this week!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Saukrateaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk use to be the go to app and and now its garbage. With every update the app gets more and more difficult to use, if its usable at all. It went free for a reason. Its unfortunate that another developer hasnt stepped up to fill the role that tapatalk use to command.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro