Tapatalk update

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I also noticed if you mark forums read the first post stays unless you refresh it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I didn't mind the previous style, and I don't mind this one either. Either one would have worked for me. I am glad to see there are interactive push notifications now. I would like to see more apps support that feature.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just finished installing the update, and I like the look of this one better than the last.
I agree !

Okay, I thought it was just me, but now I know that the "normal" size font was smaller than the previous version. Anyway, after changing the font size to large, it's all good...;)
They need to make the font bigger! Other than that I like it!
Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
The font definitely needs to be larger and bolder IMO. I have the setting on large, and I'm still struggling to see it clearly on my Air....forget about trying to read it on my 5S !!
It's not to bad. Definitely better than the old version.
Its better, iPad looks better also.

I agree, it does look better than the one they released around the holidays, along with some of the transparency they added into the menu gives it a bit of a cleaner look. But as I mentioned above, the font needs improvement so hopefully they'll address that.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They seem to be dead set on this font for some reason. IDK, maybe the head man, Winter, loves it and simply won't give it up. We can make it a bit larger, but the main problem is it's too thin. It needs to be a bit larger and bold. The next update us supposed to be even better with more of the "Pro" look. There's been no indication of of when that might happen though.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422623355.188112.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I am having problems connecting to iMore with Tapatalk now. Is anyone else experiencing this? Oh, and the interactive notifications are a disappointment.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the font. My main issue with it is that the line spacing is too much. There should be less blank space between the lines.

It looks nice, if you can see it. It's too thin. I have trouble reading it. And many others have complained about it on the TapaTalk Community Forum. I agree with the line spacing. The gap is a bit wide. It's one of the first things I noticed in this build.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's better with the dark theme. I've always preferred the light theme.
The dark theme is why I started using TapaTalk to begin with. At that time, I only followed 3 forums. Each had their own app. But I saw TapaTalk in dark theme somewhere, and got it. ☮

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The more I use the more I like it. I think I'll stick with it. I do have a question sometimes when I tap on my subscribed threads I guess I'm deleting them. I can go and subscribe again. But I don't know what I'm tapping to delete them in the first place. Any idea?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The more I use the more I like it. I think I'll stick with it. I do have a question sometimes when I tap on my subscribed threads I guess I'm deleting them. I can go and subscribe again. But I don't know what I'm tapping to delete them in the first place. Any idea?

Weird mine doesn't seem to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

When you initially tap on the star to bring up your subscribed threads, all of stars should be gold in color. If you tap on a gold star, you will unsubscribe from that particular topic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73