Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What gets me is they still want to take too much space. We don't need to see lines of comments here. All we need is the thread titles. That's how it was before. This way, we only see 2 threads where we should see 4 or 5.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422113286.253245.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry but I like the lines of comments but I'd prefer one single line. It would be better if they hide the icons below in a swipe option like it was before. That should save space too

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sorry but I like the lines of comments but I'd prefer one single line. It would be better if they hide the icons below in a swipe option like it was before. That should save space too

Most would rather have the space to show more thread titles. You can read the comments on the thread. As it is, you can only see 2 threads now. Before the update, you could see 4 or 5. Why do you need to see 2 lines of a comment, when you can tap on and see it all?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Most would rather have the space to show more thread titles. You can read the comments on the thread. As it is, you can only see 2 threads now. Before the update, you could see 4 or 5. Why do you need to see 2 lines of a comment, when you can tap on and see it all.

Well, you do have a point. That's why I'm still using both apps. To figure out which one I prefer

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, you do have a point. That's why I'm still using both apps. To figure out which one I prefer
But you're on the beta, which is subject to change. If you're deciding on the two, wait until they submit the final release.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm used to it now. It was shock to the system initially but I'm good with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly how I feel. At first I hated it. But now it's grown on me and you can see the changes they make and where the improvements are.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Exactly how I feel. At first I hated it. But now it's grown on me and you can see the changes they make and where the improvements are.

Im locked in on v3.2.1. Not upgrading. Ever.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Im locked in on v3.2.1. Not upgrading. Ever.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.
You like rubbin' it in, don't ya! I had update problems earlier today, and got stuck on the current build. I finally got back on the beta, and felt relieved. It ain't perfect, but it is improved. And will get better. But I'd still rather go back.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You like rubbin' it in, don't ya! I had update problems earlier today, and got stuck on the current build. I finally got back on the beta, and felt relieved. It ain't perfect, but it is improved. And will get better. But I'd still rather go back.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Sorry, man. I don’t mean to rub it in. But they really screwed the pooch with that update, and now that they’ve been handed their arse, they seem to want to play nice. I truly do feel sorry for all those that they crapped all over.

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Thank god for jailbreaking I snagged the Tapatalk Pro and used ForceGoodFit to make it look correct for the iPhone 6 and I'm good again.