Tapatalk update

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Your not the only one. I used that feature all the time and I'm pissed that it's gone.

Thank you. I was beginning to think it was just me. I see me complaining about a lot of things but not that. I wish iMore would update their forum app for the 6 plus. It drives me crazy trying to use it as it is and yet I can't use Tapatalk either as is. It annoys the crap out of me. I have not been on the forums as much for the last few days because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I must be in the minority because I actually like the "new " Tapatalk quite a bit. Like it enough that I deleted the iMore forums app which was a pain anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm really, really not happy with the new version at all. There's so much extra bs that seems to make it a little more difficult to use and navigate than the previous version.

As much as I hate the ads on the iMore forum app, I'm back to using it because it is just simple and straight forward to navigate around in.....

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just left a 1 star review.

This is not only bad for those who use the app but those who admin boards who use tapatalk for mobile access (less traffic)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I cleared all of the useless things in the trending discussions feed and the app just crashed the moment I cleared the last one.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just left a 1 star review.

This is not only bad for those who use the app but those who admin boards who use tapatalk for mobile access (less traffic)

Hopefully they regain their sanity soon. I bet you they are now working on another UI to release in a couple more days. If only Tapatalk was a monopoly in the forum reader app business.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully they regain their sanity soon. I bet you they are now working on another UI to release in a couple more days. If only Tapatalk was a monopoly in the forum reader app business.

I doubt they will listen. They will probably just ride it out.

I would call the setting:
hide useless fluff

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm really, really not happy with the new version at all. There's so much extra bs that seems to make it a little more difficult to use and navigate than the previous version.

As much as I hate the ads on the iMore forum app, I'm back to using it because it is just simple and straight forward to navigate around in.....

I'm with you Pink. I'm not happy with this update at all. I went back to version 3.2.1.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm curious to see what the 9 replies were ;-)

Just what I thought:
088792b1a942b64fa938f37e4c2309ff.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro