Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes

Default Re: Tapatalk update

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Edit check above ↑↑ A-OK!
    Yep, the edit post error is gone!

Anyone have any thoughts on how links to the built in browser go straight to "reader mode"?
    iMore Pro

Is that a new feature then? Was wondering why it had started to do it automatically all of a sudden.

I guess so. Not sure why they did that. I sometimes use reader mode, but prefer the full site most of the time. I don't like mobile view. You can't zoom it.

Anyone have any thoughts on how links to the built in browser go straight to "reader mode"?
    I don't like it at all.

New update. No longer goes to reader mode. Goes to mobile view. Still wish it went to the full site.

Anyone notice the text bar no longer comes up? If you tap the bar, it does the same as tapping the + on the left to post an image.

Tap the bar and get this:

Anyone notice the text bar no longer comes up? If you tap the bar, it does the same as tapping the + on the left to post an image.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...fd08b02ab3.jpg

Tap the bar and get this:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0cd0231afb.jpg
    You are correct!

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    You are correct!
    Have you become automatically subscribed to every single Thread you have commented in? I started getting emails like crazy.

Have you become automatically subscribed to every single Thread you have commented in? I started getting emails like crazy.
    I noticed that. It's annoying.

Default Tapatalk update

I noticed that. It's annoying.
    It appears TapaTalk is sending PM messages in my name. I didn't send this!

It appears TapaTalk is sending PM messages in my name. I didn't send this!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...741903696c.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...98b4241ab3.jpg
    Well it's time to ditch Tapatalk and return to the iMore app....(laughing)

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Winter said it was because I followed him. I had seen that I had followed him, but then I unfollowed him. Not sure how I had in the first place. You may be right. Wish it had dark theme. Night shift helps. But I have several other forums.
    Just_Me_D likes this.

I thought about that. How is the iMore app these days?

It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.

It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.
    I just installed the iMore app to take a look at it. It's not bad. It hasn't been updated since last September. I don't like that you can't rearrange the menus and I noticed that the multi-delete and multi-quote options don't work properly.

Default Tapatalk update

I just installed the iMore app to take a look at it. It's not bad. It hasn't been updated since last September. I don't like that you can't rearrange the menus and I noticed that the multi-delete and multi-quote options don't work properly.
    Works for me......minus the Multi-delete feature.

I was able to multi quote 2 posts. Multi delete didn't work.

Default Tapatalk update

You're right about the multi-delete function, but I've yet to have an issue with multi-quote.

You try the iMore app or the iMore forums app? The iMore forums app is a better forum experience.

You try the iMore app or the iMore forums app? The iMore forums app is a better forum experience.
    The iMore forums app. I used it until I started using Tapatalk.

Default Tapatalk update

So now when we comment on a new thread, we get another pop up! They sure do like those pop ups. SMH!

And now we automatically follow other users without having to do a thing! Have you checked your follow lists? Mine has grown. A lot! I haven't done anything! I guess we weren't following enough to suit them so now they force it on us! SMH!

And what's this new "you replied to" notification about? So they're gonna notify us every time we comment just to let us know we commented? Really? Are these guys for real? Lol
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    3,761 Global Posts

I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason😳

Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason
    You didn't get the email on the latest beta? If not, I think they have cut out a few testers who don't remain active in reporting issues. Not sure though. If you got the email, try accessing Testflight from there.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason
    It's crashing for me on both the release and beta version as well, but only on my iPad (even after deleting the app, rebooting and reinstalling). My iPhone doesn't crash for some reason. It has something to do with the servers since it doesn't crash if I enable airplane mode before opening it. I can then turn off airplane mode and use it until I quit the app.

Speaking of the Tapatalk servers, they seem royally hosed right now. My notifications tab hasn't updated in over 24 hours on either my iPad or iPhone.
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast