Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 66676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #1701  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    New update build 1064.
    Checking it out! It's fast.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  2. #1702  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Anyone else getting this pop up when you try to edit a post?

  3. #1703  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I've deleted the Tapatalk app from my devices a week or so ago and have returned to using the iMore Forums app.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
  4. #1704  
    giangpham's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    12 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Thanks very much for sharing.
  5. #1705  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Anyone else getting this pop up when you try to edit a post?

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...90cee4abfe.jpg
    I did get that pop up tonight.
  6. #1706  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

  7. #1707  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I get it every time I try to edit.
    pr1nce likes this.
  8. #1708  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,224 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,758 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I get it every time I try to edit.
    Same problem here. It's frustrating
    pr1nce likes this.
  9. #1709  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I get it every time I try to edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    Same problem here. It's frustrating
    Same here. Not good.
    ladyc0524 and pr1nce like this.
  10. #1710  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Same here. Not good.
    It's not good at all.
    Spencerdl and bcandiolo like this.
  11. #1711  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    William said would fix in next build. But when? Lol
    ladyc0524 and pr1nce like this.
  12. #1712  
    bcandiolo's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Didn't find an alternative to Tapatalk, and I hate it, after many years, using it with Android, paid for it, and suffering from inconsistent operation.
    Guess it's like having a wife, one must tolerate and live with. I need a divorce and a new girlfriend
  13. #1713  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by bcandiolo View Post
    Didn't find an alternative to Tapatalk, and I hate it, after many years, using it with Android, paid for it, and suffering from inconsistent operation.
    Guess it's like having a wife, one must tolerate and live with. I need a divorce and a new girlfriend
    Are you on the beta? The latest beta version is the one we're discussing. But you're right. There is no alternative. It is what it is. It's much better now than in January of last year.
    pr1nce likes this.
  14. #1714  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Are you on the beta? The latest beta version is the one we're discussing. But you're right. There is no alternative. It is what it is. It's much better now than in January of last year.
    The app is much better than January of last year, that was awful. But these little bugs like this make me crazy.
  15. #1715  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    The app is much better than January of last year, that was awful. But these little bugs like this make me crazy.
    I don't think they realize the scope of this problem. They should have rushed a fix through. I'm having to go to the site in Safari to edit a comment. Maybe I'm just lazy.
  16. #1716  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I don't think they realize the scope of this problem. They should have rushed a fix through. I'm having to go to the site in Safari to edit a comment. Maybe I'm just lazy.
    I agree with you 100% this should have been fixed as quickly as possible.
  17. #1717  
    MarkY3130's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    77 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Isn't this the point of a beta program? If dealing with bugs is a big issue to someone I'm not sure beta testing is the right thing for that person.
  18. #1718  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY3130 View Post
    Isn't this the point of a beta program? If dealing with bugs is a big issue to someone I'm not sure beta testing is the right thing for that person.
    True, but seeing we use this, some issues should be fixed quickly. Most don't matter that much. The ability to edit a post is important.
    ladyc0524 and pr1nce like this.
  19. #1719  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Does anyone know why the blog links go straight to the reader mode in TapaTalk? Is this an iMore thing or a TapaTalk thing?
  20. #1720  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Updated! YAY!
    Checking for bugs.

    Edit check.
  21. #1721  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Updated! YAY!
    Checking for bugs.

    Edit check.
    Edit check above ↑↑ A-OK!
  22. #1722  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,224 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,758 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Somehow I kicked out of the beta so I'm on the App Store version. I was on the beta but then it disappeared from TestFlight
  23. #1723  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    It appears the issue with the text field dipping below the keyboard is fixed.
  24. #1724  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    The folks at Tapatalk are tinkering with the app too much, in my opinion, and is ruining it. I've gone back to using the iMore Forums app and am content. I'm sure I'll return to Tapatalk at some point, but I'm not in a rush to do so...
    ladyc0524 and pr1nce like this.
  25. #1725  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    The folks at Tapatalk are tinkering with the app too much, in my opinion, and is ruining it. I've gone back to using the iMore Forums app and am content. I'm sure I'll return to Tapatalk at some point, but I'm not in a rush to do so...
    I felt that way a few weeks ago and I got off the beta for awhile. Now I've been back on the last two betas. We'll see how long I stay with it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 66676869707172 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions