Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 63646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #1626  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Attachment 100434

    For some reason this wallpaper won't work using the TapaTalk photo sharing. It does work using attachments. Odd.
    Oh okay. I always use the "attachment" option.
  2. #1627  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Oh okay. I always use the "attachment" option.
    I did but found the TapaTalk photo share immune to whatever was/is sending my image posts to moderation. It's still happening. I forgot I was on attachments today and posted 2 images. Went to moderation.
  3. #1628  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Is anyone seeing this on other forum avatars in "following"?
    Attachment 100457
    I'm seeing other forum avatars.
  4. #1629  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Yeah, I got 'em by swiping the app out of multitasking. Not sure what caused that. May have been from deleting app cache. Dang app grows to over 1 gig.
  5. #1630  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    So the "you" section in notifications is gone. I used that more than anything. They apparently merged it with subscribed. I don't like that. I don't Subscribe to posts or threads.
  6. #1631  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    So the "you" section in notifications is gone. I used that more than anything. They apparently merged it with subscribed. I don't like that. I don't Subscribe to posts or threads.
    Another year and more betas. I'm still on the last beta. I'm staying away from the latest for now.
  7. #1632  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    So the "you" section in notifications is gone. I used that more than anything. They apparently merged it with subscribed. I don't like that. I don't Subscribe to posts or threads.
    I don't like how they merged the "you" section either but I like the new shortcuts in the lower right corner of posts.
  8. #1633  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Another year and more betas. I'm still on the last beta. I'm staying away from the latest for now.
    But you're missing these cool doodads!
  9. #1634  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    I don't like how they merged the "you" section either but I like the new shortcuts in the lower right corner of posts.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...86ace4062d.jpg
    That's OK, except for the "man" one. I'll end up following someone by mistake.
  10. #1635  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    App crashes every time I try to download a wallpaper on the wallpaper share thread.
  11. #1636  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    App crashes every time I try to download a wallpaper on the wallpaper share thread.

    The latest Tapatalk beta has crashed on multiple occasions for me while trying to approve moderated posts. I wonder if the app, at least in my situation, is conflicting with iOS 9.3 beta 1?
  12. #1637  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    The latest Tapatalk beta has crashed on multiple occasions for me while trying to approve moderated posts. I wonder if the app, at least in my situation, is conflicting with iOS 9.3 beta 1?
    I've had several crashes. Most when attempting to download photos. But other times as well. I'm on 9.2.
  13. #1638  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I've had several crashes. Most when attempting to download photos. But other times as well. I'm on 9.2.
    I still holding off on this beta. Does anyone know if the App Store version is the same as the last 5.5 beta?
  14. #1639  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I still holding off on this beta. Does anyone know if the App Store version is the same as the last 5.5 beta?
    As far as I know it's still 5.5..
    Yep! Just checked!
  15. #1640  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    new update. 5.6 (970). Seems ok so far. We'll see.
  16. #1641  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    new update. 5.6 (970). Seems ok so far. We'll see.
    Does it always say this on the app page on TestFlight?

    That being said, it seems to be running just fine for me. It sounds like most of the issues are usually related to mod/admin tools though.
  17. #1642  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Does it always say this on the app page on TestFlight?
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...af4a2728fa.jpg
    Yes
    That being said, it seems to be running just fine for me. It sounds like most of the issues are usually related to mod/admin tools though.
    Great. I just noticed the update notification so I'll be updating momentarily. Thanks.
  18. #1643  
    randally's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    117 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    After upgrading to 5.5, one of the forums I read/help moderate automatically jumps to "last post" even though my preference is set to "first unread" which is very frustrating when trying to read very active threads. Any clues?
  19. #1644  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Does it always say this on the app page on TestFlight?
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...af4a2728fa.jpg
    That being said, it seems to be running just fine for me. It sounds like most of the issues are usually related to mod/admin tools though.
    I never noticed that before. Looks like it may have been for the last build that had all the crashes. Maybe they forgot to remove it.
  20. #1645  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    How does everyone feel about seeing "sending" displayed while waiting for your reply to post?
  21. #1646  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    The new "like" option is a little different.

    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1452953960.949887.jpg
  22. #1647  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    The new "like" option is a little different.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452953960.949887.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	101100
    Yeah, no longer shows who liked. You have to tap it to see.
  23. #1648  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Anybody else running into disappearing notifications? I'll receive one then immediately check and it's nowhere to be seen in the app.
  24. #1649  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Anybody else running into disappearing notifications? I'll receive one then immediately check and it's nowhere to be seen in the app.
    No, not yet...
  25. #1650  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    No, not yet...
    Oh good, it's just me then
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 63646566676869 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions