Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 49505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1276  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    TapaTalk no longer shows in my Testflight app. Anyone else?
    Just looked. Not in mine either


    Sent from my iPhone 6
  2. #1277  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Ok. It sounds like they're just not updating for a few days and turned it off to get ready for the next barrage of beta updates. And I thought they were almost done.
    I'm not sure they will ever be done!
  3. #1278  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    It's back in TestFlight again.
  4. #1279  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Yep, it's baaaaack! No new update, just back in Testflight.
  5. #1280  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    This is why I like Tapatalk Pro over the Tapatalk Free. It gives me a preview of my screen shots

    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437882651.403608.jpg

    I'm not exactly sure if the Free version does this but it should.
  6. #1281  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    This is why I like Tapatalk Pro over the Tapatalk Free. It gives me a preview of my screen shots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437882651.403608.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	85974

    I'm not exactly sure if the Free version does this but it should.
    It doesn't, not even if you're VIP
  7. #1282  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    It doesn't, not even if you're VIP
    I know because I'm a VIP. Actually I don't know what a VIP gets differently, except for the letters (VIP) by my name in "edit profile"
  8. #1283  

    Default Tapatalk update

    That's what I miss about the pro. I'm sad they discontinued the editing pics option in the free version. It was an easy and convenient way of editing pics or adding some extra stuff on it like arrows pointing out something or blurring details.

    Now I need 3rd party apps to do the same , which I simply refuse to use
  9. #1284  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    This is why I like Tapatalk Pro over the Tapatalk Free. It gives me a preview of my screen shots

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437882651.403608.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	85974

    I'm not exactly sure if the Free version does this but it should.
    Yeah, that's the Aviary Photo Editor. I have it in a photo album app called MyPhoto.
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437883399.416724.jpg
  10. #1285  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    That's what I miss about the pro. I'm sad they discontinued the editing pics option in the free version. It was an easy and convenient way of editing pics or adding some extra stuff on it like arrows pointing out something or blurring details.

    Now I need 3rd party apps to do the same , which I simply refuse to use
    It should still be in your Apple Apps. I use it everyday. There just not giving it anymore updades.
  11. #1286  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Oh it is.. I can still use Tapatalk Pro if I choose to, but now I'm used to this version, so I was just ranting about it not being in the free version
  12. #1287  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Oh it is.. I can still use Tapatalk Pro if I choose to, but now I'm used to this version, so I was just ranting about it not being in the free version
    Oh Okay, I actually use both versions...LOL
  13. #1288  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Yeah, that's the Aviary Photo Editor. I have it in a photo album app called MyPhoto.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437883399.416724.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	172.0 KB 
ID:	85975
    Tapatalk should bring that back in the free version.
  14. #1289  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I'm even willing to pay for it as an in-app purchase
  15. #1290  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Yep, it's baaaaack! No new update, just back in Testflight.
    Just saw the email. Probably gonna release a new beta soon.
  16. #1291  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Tapatalk should bring that back in the free version.
    I never use the Aviary Photo Editor much anyway. I get better edits with Camera+ and a few other photo editing apps. Aviary is fairly limited. Even if it were in TapaTalk, I'd still go elsewhere.
  17. #1292  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I never use the Aviary Photo Editor much anyway. I get better edits with Camera+ and a few other photo editing apps. Aviary is fairly limited. Even if it were in TapaTalk, I'd still go elsewhere.
    For me it's more of a preview of what screenshot I'm posting.
  18. #1293  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    For me it's more of a preview of what screenshot I'm posting.
    Gotcha. Did you ever discover you had the wrong wallpaper?
  19. #1294  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Gotcha. Did you ever discover you had the wrong wallpaper?
    LOL....YES quite a bit.
  20. #1295  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    TapaTalk has updated to 5.1 in the App Store. The beta has been removed from Testflight again. Hmm!
  21. #1296  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    TapaTalk has updated to 5.1 in the App Store. The beta has been removed from Testflight again. Hmm!
    So is the official version the last beta?
  22. #1297  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    So is the official version the last beta?
    I have no idea what's going on. How many versions (or builds ) does 5.1 have?
  23. #1298  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I have no idea what's going on. How many versions (or builds ) does 5.1 have?
    I lost track of all the builds. Seems like a beta program that never stops.
  24. #1299  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I lost track of all the builds. Seems like a beta program that never stops.
    7 months.
  25. #1300  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    7 months.
    Even longer since that awful update that started all this!
Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 49505152535455 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions