Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #1251  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    It's in the last beta version of Tapatalk.
    Oh. I'm going to check it out then.
  2. #1252  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    What happened to the option to view our reply to Private Messages? It seems to be gone.
  3. #1253  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    What happened to the option to view our reply to Private Messages? It seems to be gone.
    If you mean we no longer appear to have our comments associated with quoted replies, you're right. I'm currently in a couple of PM conversations and each reply does not quote the previous replies.
  4. #1254  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    If you mean we no longer appear to have our comments associated with quoted replies, you're right. I'm currently in a couple of PM conversations and each reply does not quote the previous replies.
    Yep.
  5. #1255  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    This morning's update is horrible. Loading issues everywhere. What major issues did it fix?
  6. #1256  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    This morning's update is horrible. Loading issues everywhere. What major issues did it fix?
    I just updated but seems reasonably stable so far for me.
  7. #1257  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    This morning's update is horrible. Loading issues everywhere. What major issues did it fix?
    Thus far, it's working quite well for me. I've experienced no ill-effects to this point.
  8. #1258  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    This morning's update is horrible. Loading issues everywhere. What major issues did it fix?
    No issues here. It's stable so far.
  9. #1259  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    It's getting better. When I first updated it was horrible. But it's gotten better. Scrolling still seems a bit clunky. But then, I don't yet have a 6 or 6 Plus. My puny 5 may be the reason.
  10. #1260  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437571910.740251.jpg
    It doesn't update the notifications screen immediately. I get a notification on my iPhone, but when I go to that screen the post doesn't appear.. There is a lag in it of a few minutes to half an hour or so.

    This was also the case in the previous version
  11. #1261  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437571910.740251.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	85711
    It doesn't update the notifications screen immediately. I get a notification on my iPhone, but when I go to that screen the post doesn't appear.. There is a lag in it of a few minutes to half an hour or so.

    This was also the case in the previous version
    It does for me. In fact, moments ago, I was viewing one notification via that particular screen when another notification appeared while simultaneously alerting me audibly.

    As for the somewhat jerky scrolling, it has since stabilized a bit on my iPhone 6 Plus. I figured it was primarily due to me running iOS 9 beta 4.
  12. #1262  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I did just have one crash. No idea of what the cause was (iOS beta or Tapatalk beta). I reported it to Tapatalk though.
  13. #1263  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    This is what I first saw in notifications. It hung this way for a minute while I tapped each 3. I left it that way, then returned to the same a couple minutes later. The 3rd time back and it loaded. No issues since. Here's what I saw.
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437573743.133671.jpg
  14. #1264  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I've had 3 crashes now in the last hour. Sent crash reports. Everything else is fine.
  15. #1265  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftWidow View Post
    I did just have one crash. No idea of what the cause was (iOS beta or Tapatalk beta). I reported it to Tapatalk though.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I've had 3 crashes now in the last hour. Sent crash reports. Everything else is fine.
    No crashes as of yet, and I've been using Tapatalk all morning.
  16. #1266  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    No crashes here. Not yet. Most crashes as of late have been in the subforum sections.
  17. #1267  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    So I go to the subforums and pick up a crash. I may cause it by going too fast.
  18. #1268  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    So I go to the subforums and pick up a crash. I may cause it by going too fast.
    A few days I didn't receive any notifications, so I decided to delete the app and reinstall it with TestFlight. That solved the problem. Maybe it will the same with you. Have you already tried deleting and reinstalling it?
  19. #1269  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    A few days I didn't receive any notifications, so I decided to delete the app and reinstall it with TestFlight. That solved the problem. Maybe it will the same with you. Have you already tried deleting and reinstalling it?
    Not lately. It only seems to happen now in subforums.
  20. #1270  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    It's just a suggestion. Trying is free
  21. #1271  
    JARAPPS5's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    10 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    nice will give it a try!
  22. #1272  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    TapaTalk no longer shows in my Testflight app. Anyone else?
  23. #1273  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I read last night in the Tapatalk Community forum that it was removed to get ready for a new beta. With all the betas they've released I'm not sure why they remove it from Testflight though.
  24. #1274  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I read last night in the Tapatalk Community forum that it was removed to get ready for a new beta. With all the betas they've released I'm not sure why they remove it from Testflight though.
    Sounds like a different app. Or technically so. We never know with that bunch.
  25. #1275  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Ok. It sounds like they're just not updating for a few days and turned it off to get ready for the next barrage of beta updates. And I thought they were almost done.
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions