Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

Default Re: Tapatalk update

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    It's in the last beta version of Tapatalk.
    Oh. I'm going to check it out then.

What happened to the option to view our reply to Private Messages? It seems to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    What happened to the option to view our reply to Private Messages? It seems to be gone.
    If you mean we no longer appear to have our comments associated with quoted replies, you're right. I'm currently in a couple of PM conversations and each reply does not quote the previous replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    If you mean we no longer appear to have our comments associated with quoted replies, you're right. I'm currently in a couple of PM conversations and each reply does not quote the previous replies.
    Yep.

This morning's update is horrible. Loading issues everywhere. What major issues did it fix?
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

This morning's update is horrible. Loading issues everywhere. What major issues did it fix?
    I just updated but seems reasonably stable so far for me.

Thus far, it's working quite well for me. I've experienced no ill-effects to this point.

No issues here. It's stable so far.

It's getting better. When I first updated it was horrible. But it's gotten better. Scrolling still seems a bit clunky. But then, I don't yet have a 6 or 6 Plus. My puny 5 may be the reason.

Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437571910.740251.jpg
    It doesn't update the notifications screen immediately. I get a notification on my iPhone, but when I go to that screen the post doesn't appear.. There is a lag in it of a few minutes to half an hour or so.

This was also the case in the previous version

Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437571910.740251.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	85711
    It doesn't update the notifications screen immediately. I get a notification on my iPhone, but when I go to that screen the post doesn't appear.. There is a lag in it of a few minutes to half an hour or so.

This was also the case in the previous version
    It does for me. In fact, moments ago, I was viewing one notification via that particular screen when another notification appeared while simultaneously alerting me audibly.

As for the somewhat jerky scrolling, it has since stabilized a bit on my iPhone 6 Plus. I figured it was primarily due to me running iOS 9 beta 4.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

I did just have one crash. No idea of what the cause was (iOS beta or Tapatalk beta). I reported it to Tapatalk though.

This is what I first saw in notifications. It hung this way for a minute while I tapped each 3. I left it that way, then returned to the same a couple minutes later. The 3rd time back and it loaded. No issues since. Here's what I saw.
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437573743.133671.jpg

I've had 3 crashes now in the last hour. Sent crash reports. Everything else is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftWidow View Post
    I did just have one crash. No idea of what the cause was (iOS beta or Tapatalk beta). I reported it to Tapatalk though.
    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I've had 3 crashes now in the last hour. Sent crash reports. Everything else is fine.
    No crashes as of yet, and I've been using Tapatalk all morning.

No crashes here. Not yet. Most crashes as of late have been in the subforum sections.

So I go to the subforums and pick up a crash. I may cause it by going too fast.

So I go to the subforums and pick up a crash. I may cause it by going too fast.
    A few days I didn't receive any notifications, so I decided to delete the app and reinstall it with TestFlight. That solved the problem. Maybe it will the same with you. Have you already tried deleting and reinstalling it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    A few days I didn't receive any notifications, so I decided to delete the app and reinstall it with TestFlight. That solved the problem. Maybe it will the same with you. Have you already tried deleting and reinstalling it?
    Not lately. It only seems to happen now in subforums.

It's just a suggestion. Trying is free
    iMore Newbie

nice will give it a try!

TapaTalk no longer shows in my Testflight app. Anyone else?

I read last night in the Tapatalk Community forum that it was removed to get ready for a new beta. With all the betas they've released I'm not sure why they remove it from Testflight though.

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I read last night in the Tapatalk Community forum that it was removed to get ready for a new beta. With all the betas they've released I'm not sure why they remove it from Testflight though.
    Sounds like a different app. Or technically so. We never know with that bunch.

Ok. It sounds like they're just not updating for a few days and turned it off to get ready for the next barrage of beta updates. And I thought they were almost done.
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast