Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So the overall feedback I'm seeing about 4.2 660 is not too good. Is that right?

A lot is broken. Tab issues. Tab behavior is broke. The same thread topic shows multiple times. Thread sections like "Unread" and "Participated" go in a loop. So Participated may not show but 10 threads that go in a loop.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A lot is broken. Tab issues. Tab behavior is broke. The same thread topic shows multiple times. Thread sections like "Unread" and "Participated" go in a loop. So Participated may not show but 10 threads that go in a loop.

You are spot-on, sir...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

What the heck are they doing? The 4.1 betas were ok, now this. I wish there was an alternative to using Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just had to use the search to find this thread. I'm getting tired of the looping. If I go back to 4.1, one of my other forums will crash the app every time. May have to go online in Safari. I thought they would have fixed it by now. I've sent them about 12 crash reports today. It's ridiculous. But I'm not a developer.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been on the official version for a couple days. I got tired of dealing with the issues.

I would too if my other forum would not crash the app every time I tap on it. It's the only one that does it. I posted about it, but the forum owner and admin hasn't given any explanation why only his forum. He patterns his app after TapaTalk. We've discussed the issues and he's stayed with the version like before 3.3. Where the tab menu was on the left side. I can use his app I guess. No dark theme though.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I would too if my other forum would not crash the app every time I tap on it. It's the only one that does it. I posted about it, but the forum owner and admin hasn't given any explanation why only his forum. He patterns his app after TapaTalk. We've discussed the issues and he's stayed with the version like before 3.3. Where the tab menu was on the left side. I can use his app I guess. No dark theme though.

IMO the latest beta is not nearly as good as the previous beta. The app has taken a huge step backwards. I've even considered just going back to the old pro version.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
IMO the latest beta is not nearly as good as the previous beta. The app has taken a huge step backwards. I've even considered just going back to the old pro version.

I'd do that if I had it. I may just go back to 4.1 and use the other app too for iCafe.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had just switched to 4.1. LOL Checking it out. So far OK. I have compact discussion cards on. But I see discussion. Is it supposed to show some?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods