Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #1151  
    krazyatom's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,600 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance. When I installed tapatalk for the first time, it automatically added forums so I thought I didn't have to manually add it. I just added imore forum. Thanks!
  2. #1152  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyatom View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance. When I installed tapatalk for the first time, it automatically added forums so I thought I didn't have to manually add it. I just added imore forum. Thanks!
    No problem. Glad you found it.
  3. #1153  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyatom View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance. When I installed tapatalk for the first time, it automatically added forums so I thought I didn't have to manually add it. I just added imore forum. Thanks!
    You might like the dark theme. Then maybe not. I use it for my eyes.
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434845795.759676.jpg
  4. #1154  
    krazyatom's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,600 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    You might like the dark theme. Then maybe not. I use it for my eyes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434845795.759676.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	83691
    I actually like dark theme better. Thanks!
  5. #1155  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Update 4.2 (707) Checking it out. Mostly for crash issues. More bug fixes to come later.
  6. #1156  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I've had about 6 crashes on (707) so far. Anyone else have a crash issue?
  7. #1157  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Can someone tell me the difference between VIP and non-VIP. I just became a VIP yesterday after sending a screenshot of my TapaTalk Pro purchase.
  8. #1158  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Can someone tell me the difference between VIP and non-VIP. I just became a VIP yesterday after sending a screenshot of my TapaTalk Pro purchase.
    I'm not sure. I think because you paid for the pro before they discontinued it, you get support for the old Pro version. Or some such. I never paid for it. I always stuck with the free version.
  9. #1159  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I'm not sure. I think because you paid for the pro before they discontinued it, you get support for the old Pro version. Or some such. I never paid for it. I always stuck with the free version.
    Nah, thats not it. The Pro version will be discontinued (no support) as of 7/8/15.
  10. #1160  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Nah, thats not it. The Pro version will be discontinued (no support) as of 7/8/15.
    Well, you'll a Very Important Person until 7/8/15! Then you'll become a regular dude like me.
  11. #1161  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I've had about 6 crashes on (707) so far. Anyone else have a crash issue?
    I think I had two while running it with iOS 8.3, but none so far running iOS 9 beta 2. (Fingers crossed)


    UPDATE: Dang it! You jinxed me.......It just crashed on me after posting a reply. No big deal though.
  12. #1162  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Update: 4.2 (709)
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1435251301.825751.jpg
  13. #1163  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    The App Store version has updated to 4.1.2.
  14. #1164  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    The App Store version has updated to 4.1.2.
    I'm on it.
  15. #1165  
    SprSynJn's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    674 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Nothing important from what I've seen in the latest official update.
  16. #1166  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Version 5.0 released in the App Store.
  17. #1167  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I still get 3 or 4 crashes each day. Usually while in the subforums menu or when switching forums.
  18. #1168  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I still get 3 or 4 crashes each day. Usually while in the subforums menu or when switching forums.

    v3.2.1 hardly ever crashes. #justsaying
  19. #1169  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    v3.2.1 hardly ever crashes. #justsaying
    I wish I still had it around.
  20. #1170  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    v3.2.1 hardly ever crashes. #justsaying
    I don't see others complaining about crashes. It may be specific to my old 5. Yeah, I wish I had that version. I don't mind the new look now. They've improved it considerably since December 29th. For me, the only glaring issue left is the crashing. It would have been simpler and made everyone happy had they just gone Beck to 3.2.1. Here it is 7 months later and they're still trying to get it right.
  21. #1171  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Version 5.0 released in the App Store.
    This one seems OK and the font is bigger. So far I've had no problems with it.


    Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
  22. #1172  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    This one seems OK and the font is bigger. So far I've had no problems with it.


    Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I have no problem with the previous version.
  23. #1173  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I have no problem with the previous version.
    Seems to be running really smooth.
  24. #1174  
    qbnkelt's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,775 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,119 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I deleted mine trying to get rid of some clear out my Other usage. When I reinstalled it, the new one was available as was Pro. So I chose the regular.
    The previous one did crash on me.


    Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
  25. #1175  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    I deleted mine trying to get rid of some clear out my Other usage. When I reinstalled it, the new one was available as was Pro. So I chose the regular.
    The previous one did crash on me.


    Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    The pro version is no longer supported. I believe they are both the same now.
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions