Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It was not there for me, although it had been there in previous builds, but it's not the first time that has happened to me. Oh well. It's there now so I'm good to go....:)

I ain't privy to the one at the bottom. That's just for the big whigs.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No issues here other than that 35 on my notifications flag. I wish there were a way to make it go away.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
For the past three builds I'm getting non stop crashes when I try to open a picture in a thread. Sent many crash reports with no help.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For the past three builds I'm getting non stop crashes when I try to open a picture in a thread. Sent many crash reports with no help.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I noticed that on another forum. But not here.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you shake your phone and report it?

unfortunately, the shake didnt work this time around. i emailed through the contact us section in settings. it sends the full info as well. on a side note, ive sent like 10-15 crash reports everytime clicking an embedded pic crashed the app and i was prompted to do so.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
unfortunately, the shake didnt work this time around. i emailed through the contact us section in settings. it sends the full info as well. on a side note, ive sent like 10-15 crash reports everytime clicking an embedded pic crashed the app and i was prompted to do so.

I just noticed that. I still have crashes when I tap a photo on another forum.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
TapaTalk updates to 3.8 in the App Store! What's wrong with the current build at 4.0? The only thing I've noticed is when I first launch the app, it's frozen for a second before anything will move. It's not too noticeable, but it's there. It was that way in the last version as well. On my phone anyways. It could vary I suppose. I do use this old iP 5. Still though, it seems odd they update to 3.8.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Deleted and did a fresh install. I got a notification of your post. Hopefully that fixed the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh