Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #876  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    I got the message about the new build but just tried to download and it isn't listed in TestFlight- anyone else seeing this?
    Which build? It should be 4.1.0 (645). But it's now no longer in TestFlight. I still have it on my screen. Maybe they're done and they will soon release 4.1.0 (645) in the App Store.?
  2. #877  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY3130 View Post
    Same
    It's the same one that was released last night. They released 4.0.0 (634) this morning early, but it was a mistake. Then 2 minutes later they released 4.1.0 (645) again.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #878  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Stupid question- I was trying to see what build I have but don't seem to see where that would be other than test flight which it isn't in anymore


    Sent from my iPhone 6
  4. #879  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    Stupid question- I was trying to see what build I have but don't seem to see where that would be other than test flight which it isn't in anymore


    Sent from my iPhone 6
    You get emails?
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1432668285.748865.jpg
  5. #880  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    So far build 645 is pretty solid for me. What's up with the build not being in Testflight?
  6. #881  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    So far build 645 is pretty solid for me. What's up with the build not being in Testflight? http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...f19524e325.jpg
    Good question, but it's one that I cannot answer. It's the same on my device.
  7. #882  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Maybe they think it's ready for prime time! 4.1.0 (645) to the App Store!???
  8. #883  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Maybe they think it's ready for prime time! 4.1.0 (645) to the App Store!???
    Maybe, I was thinking the same thing.
  9. #884  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    But I just got a pop up suggesting I use the "shake" to report feature.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #885  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Ok so I got an email from them about making sure I am registered with pro- I have the screen shot of my purchase but I have no idea how to put the screenshot in the PM that he is requesting. Here is what I am talking about. https://support.tapatalk.com/threads...eadline.28348/


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
  11. #886  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    Ok so I got an email from them about making sure I am registered with pro- I have the screen shot of my purchase but I have no idea how to put the screenshot in the PM that he is requesting. Here is what I am talking about. https://support.tapatalk.com/threads...eadline.28348/


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    It's easy using TapaTalk. Just tap the mail icon of his and post the screenshot like any other.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #887  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    It's easy using TapaTalk. Just tap the mail icon of his and post the screenshot like any other.
    I'm not getting that option to post a screenshot


    Sent from my iPhone 6
  13. #888  
    MarkY3130's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    77 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    I'm not getting that option to post a screenshot


    Sent from my iPhone 6
    I think he means take a screenshot first, and then post it like you would a picture. Is that what you are trying and it won't let you post a picture?
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #889  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I actually figured it out- the version on my iPad wasn't giving me the Insert a picture option. Not sure why but the phone version gave that option


    Sent from my iPhone 6
  15. #890  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    They updated in the App Store to 4.0. Those guys are odd about how they do things.
  16. #891  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    They updated in the App Store to 4.0. Those guys are odd about how they do things.
    What build is it?
  17. #892  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    What build is it?
    Only says 4.0.
  18. #893  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Only says 4.0.
    I wonder why they took down the beta in TestFlight then...
  19. #894  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I wonder why they took down the beta in TestFlight then...
    Not sure. Maybe this is the last. They're just making sure all the bugs are out I guess.
  20. #895  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Not sure. Maybe this is the last. They're just making sure all the bugs are out I guess.
    The latest beta is solid for me. No crashes and tabs are great now. How's it working for you?
  21. #896  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    6,100 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I am still running 3.2.1, and very happy with it. After they totally hosed it with 3.3, I am extremely reluctant to give up 3.2.1. For you guys that are running the newer versions, are you satisfied with it?
  22. #897  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    I am still running 3.2.1, and very happy with it. After they totally hosed it with 3.3, I am extremely reluctant to give up 3.2.1. For you guys that are running the newer versions, are you satisfied with it?
    I'm satisfied. It took me a little bit to get used to it. I would still like to see a different font. It is totally different from what you're running.
  23. #898  
    MarkY3130's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    77 Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    I am still running 3.2.1, and very happy with it. After they totally hosed it with 3.3, I am extremely reluctant to give up 3.2.1. For you guys that are running the newer versions, are you satisfied with it?
    I wasn't one that totally hated the 3.3 change so maybe I'm not the best to respond. I was using tapatalk pro up until that point and switched over to figure out what the fuss was about.

    I love the new notifications area. That alone may be worth switching.
  24. #899  

    Default Tapatalk update

    I was running the Pro version too. I thought they really messed it up with the update just before the new year. But it's much better now, IMO.
  25. #900  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    4.1.0 (645) is not bad at all. Much better than 3.3 was. I've started liking the new look and layout.
Page 36 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions