Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 36 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Default Re: Tapatalk update

Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    I got the message about the new build but just tried to download and it isn't listed in TestFlight- anyone else seeing this?
    Which build? It should be 4.1.0 (645). But it's now no longer in TestFlight. I still have it on my screen. Maybe they're done and they will soon release 4.1.0 (645) in the App Store.?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkY3130 View Post
    Same
    It's the same one that was released last night. They released 4.0.0 (634) this morning early, but it was a mistake. Then 2 minutes later they released 4.1.0 (645) again.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #878  

Stupid question- I was trying to see what build I have but don't seem to see where that would be other than test flight which it isn't in anymore

Sent from my iPhone 6

Stupid question- I was trying to see what build I have but don't seem to see where that would be other than test flight which it isn't in anymore

Sent from my iPhone 6
    You get emails?
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1432668285.748865.jpg

So far build 645 is pretty solid for me. What's up with the build not being in Testflight?

Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    So far build 645 is pretty solid for me. What's up with the build not being in Testflight? http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...f19524e325.jpg
    Good question, but it's one that I cannot answer. It's the same on my device.

Maybe they think it's ready for prime time! 4.1.0 (645) to the App Store!???

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Maybe they think it's ready for prime time! 4.1.0 (645) to the App Store!???
    Maybe, I was thinking the same thing.

But I just got a pop up suggesting I use the "shake" to report feature.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #885  

Ok so I got an email from them about making sure I am registered with pro- I have the screen shot of my purchase but I have no idea how to put the screenshot in the PM that he is requesting. Here is what I am talking about. https://support.tapatalk.com/threads...eadline.28348/

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ok so I got an email from them about making sure I am registered with pro- I have the screen shot of my purchase but I have no idea how to put the screenshot in the PM that he is requesting. Here is what I am talking about. https://support.tapatalk.com/threads...eadline.28348/

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    It's easy using TapaTalk. Just tap the mail icon of his and post the screenshot like any other.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #887  

It's easy using TapaTalk. Just tap the mail icon of his and post the screenshot like any other.
    I'm not getting that option to post a screenshot

Sent from my iPhone 6
    iMore Beginner

I'm not getting that option to post a screenshot

Sent from my iPhone 6
    I think he means take a screenshot first, and then post it like you would a picture. Is that what you are trying and it won't let you post a picture?
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #889  

I actually figured it out- the version on my iPad wasn't giving me the Insert a picture option. Not sure why but the phone version gave that option

Sent from my iPhone 6

They updated in the App Store to 4.0. Those guys are odd about how they do things.

They updated in the App Store to 4.0. Those guys are odd about how they do things.
    What build is it?

What build is it?
    Only says 4.0.

Only says 4.0.
    I wonder why they took down the beta in TestFlight then...

Default Tapatalk update

I wonder why they took down the beta in TestFlight then...
    Not sure. Maybe this is the last. They're just making sure all the bugs are out I guess.

Not sure. Maybe this is the last. They're just making sure all the bugs are out I guess.
    The latest beta is solid for me. No crashes and tabs are great now. How's it working for you?
    Banned

Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

I am still running 3.2.1, and very happy with it. After they totally hosed it with 3.3, I am extremely reluctant to give up 3.2.1. For you guys that are running the newer versions, are you satisfied with it?

Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    I am still running 3.2.1, and very happy with it. After they totally hosed it with 3.3, I am extremely reluctant to give up 3.2.1. For you guys that are running the newer versions, are you satisfied with it?
    I'm satisfied. It took me a little bit to get used to it. I would still like to see a different font. It is totally different from what you're running.
    iMore Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    I wasn't one that totally hated the 3.3 change so maybe I'm not the best to respond. I was using tapatalk pro up until that point and switched over to figure out what the fuss was about.

I love the new notifications area. That alone may be worth switching.

Default Tapatalk update

I was running the Pro version too. I thought they really messed it up with the update just before the new year. But it's much better now, IMO.

4.1.0 (645) is not bad at all. Much better than 3.3 was. I've started liking the new look and layout.
Page 36 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast