Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1934
Like Tree79Likes
  1. #651  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    While on 3.6, I unchecked all starred threads in iCafe forum. That fixed the issue I had. But I rearranged the forum list, but on returning to beta, it briefly showed the change, then reverted back.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  2. #652  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    To reorganize your forum order, swipe a forum left to see the options. To move a forum, you have to press on the icon and hold it whole moving.
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427734060.648241.jpg


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  3. #653  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    That's a good idea
  4. #654  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    ↑↑They don't stay in place. They revert back. They'll have to fix that.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  5. #655  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Has anyone figured out the post count? Mine says 780, I know I've posted more than that.
  6. #656  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,424 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Imore is starred for me and I do have a subscribed thread. And I can't reorder my forums list either.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  7. #657  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    To reorganize your forum order, swipe a forum left to see the options. To move a forum, you have to press on the icon and hold it whole moving.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427734060.648241.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	79225


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    I just tried that and I see the options when I swipe left, but no matter what as soon as I try to press and hold on the move icon, it just closes the swipe options.
  8. #658  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    I just tried that and I see the options when I swipe left, but no matter what as soon as I try to press and hold on the move icon, it just closes the swipe options.
    I have to press down firm to move them. But they don't stay put anyway. Others in the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  9. #659  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I have to press down firm to move them. But they don't stay put anyway. Others in the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    What with the pending and following sections? If all the forums are in following and I move them they stay.
  10. #660  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    This is weird. This is my night reading mode. Everything is dark except for the forums.
  11. #661  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Problem solved. I rebooted my phone.
  12. #662  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    What with the pending and following sections? If all the forums are in following and I move them they stay.
    I'll try that. Thanks!


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  13. #663  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    All of mine are in "Following". Maybe I have too many. 14 forums. 5 I never go to much at all. Like Crackberry and Windows. Also iLounge. They weren't very friendly there. I don't know why mine won't stay in order. But others on the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.?


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  14. #664  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    All of mine are in "Following". Maybe I have too many. 14 forums. 5 I never go to much at all. Like Crackberry and Windows. Also iLounge. They weren't very friendly there. I don't know why mine won't stay in order. But others on the TapaTalk forum have the same problem.?


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    If they're all in following then you must be signed into the forum, right?
  15. #665  

    Default Tapatalk update

    Yep. They seem to be staying put this time.

    Well, I thought they were. They still want to revert back.

    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-31-2015 at 12:33 AM.
  16. #666  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    I still can't move my forums.
  17. #667  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    I still can't move my forums.
    Try long pressing. When you press down, just hold it there a sec or two before moving it up or down. When it becomes movable, it will appear to swell up. Then move it up or down. That's the best way I can put it. Mine keep reverting back anyway.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  18. #668  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Try long pressing. When you press down, just hold it there a sec or two before moving it up or down. When it becomes movable, it will appear to swell up. Then move it up or down. That's the best way I can put it. Mine keep reverting back anyway.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Thanks. I've tried that though. As soon as I put my finger on it, it slides back. It doesn't matter how long I press.
  19. #669  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Thanks. I've tried that though. As soon as I put my finger on it, it slides back. It doesn't matter how long I press.
    It is tricky. Hopefully they will fix that.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  20. #670  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,424 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Yea mine reverted back today too. Seems like everyone something is fixed, something else breaks.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  21. #671  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    And they updated in the App Store. They didn't fix it before the update.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  22. #672  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,424 Global Posts

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    And they updated in the App Store. They didn't fix it before the update.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Well the update is for 3.7 and the beta we are using is 3.8. That's probably why its not fixed.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  23. #673  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    Well the update is for 3.7 and the beta we are using is 3.8. That's probably why its not fixed.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I just noticed that. I'm on it now.
    Tapatalk update-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427851876.326162.jpg


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  24. #674  

    Default Tapatalk update

    New update! 10:43 pm 4/2/15. The first thing to happen was a crash. I reorganized my forum order. Time will tell.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
  25. #675  

    Default Re: Tapatalk update

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    New update! 10:43 pm 4/2/15. The first thing to happen was a crash. I reorganized my forum order. Time will tell.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    So far so good. The issues I was having with the previous beta seem to be gone. We'll see.
Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BBM for iPhone updates with new look, group stickers, and more
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 08:04 PM
  3. Why do I have no storage space for the new software updates?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 05:21 PM
  4. Why isn't my photo stream updating from my phone?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
  5. If I lose wifi during an update will the progress be lost?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2014, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions