Tapatalk update

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My first post since updating the latest beta. Is it better? Let's see now!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Posting on iMore is still slow and the app freezes during the process. I've noticed that posting on the Tapatalk Community forum seems a bit snappier.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
LOL, it seems the posting issues are coming back for me. Worked great right after updating. Now it's getting buggy again. :(

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Where do I sign up for beta and how does it work? On Android I'm a beta tester for several apps and there I upgrade as usual on play store. How does this work on iOS?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
On the notifications list, do any of you notice you can't read the comments, then mark as read? I can't. I have to swipe to mark as read first, then read it. I wish the swipe also had a trash can option.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
On the notifications list, do any of you notice you can't read the comments, then mark as read? I can't. I have to swipe to mark as read first, then read it. I wish the swipe also had a trash can option.

Are you saying that if you read the notification first the little blue strip on the left doesn't go away?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Are you saying that if you read the notification first the little blue strip on the left doesn't go away?

That blue strip does go away. I'm talking about the whole notification. They remain. Maybe they're supposed to. But each time I get 1 new one, 35 shows on the red badge. I'm gonna swipe close this app and see if that does anything.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That blue strip does go away. I'm talking about the whole notification. They remain. Maybe they're supposed to. But each time I get 1 new one, 35 shows on the red badge. I'm gonna swipe close this app and see if that does anything.

No my notifications on the flag clear.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Maybe that worked. Prince, when you read a post, then go back to the notifications list, can you swipe it to mark as read? You said you didn't have to. But does it give you the option? Can you swipe left to mark as read after you read the post?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that worked. Prince, when you read a post, then go back to the notifications list, can you swipe it to mark as read? You said you didn't have to. But does it give you the option? Can you swipe left to mark as read after you read the post?

After I read a post I can not go back and swipe left to mark as read.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I still have the notification badge on mine and I have viewed the notifications page. It used to clear it, I'm pretty sure, and I don't want to have to swipe each one to clear :( I'm on the latest beta.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have the notification badge on mine and I have viewed the notifications page. It used to clear it, I'm pretty sure, and I don't want to have to swipe each one to clear :( I'm on the latest beta.

When this update first started, it showed 35 notifications. I went down the list and tapped to read each. I didn't actually read them, but just got rid of the badge count. I didn't know at the time about the swipe. Anyhow, now when there's a notification, it shows 35 on the red badge. When I open the list page, it drops to the actual number of new notifications.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I can swipe left and right on the notification but it just bounces back to center. There are no options lol. Anyone else's like this? Thought there used to be a delete notification option.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I can swipe left and right on the notification but it just bounces back to center. There are no options lol. Anyone else's like this? Thought there used to be a delete notification option.

Swipe left and I can mark as read.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Are you on the beta?

The newest beta supports swiping to mark as read.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426475821.255556.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods