New update to The Hit List

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Until today, I had never heard of the app. Still, I don't have a need for an app like that. The native Reminders app in conjunction with fantastical is all I need , and when I get bored with that, Any.Do and Clear are on standby...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Too high for me. I don't use the "to do" apps much. I use the stock Reminders app, Calendar apps and the Stock Notes app for most stuff. I'm not a busy man. I use Any List for groceries some.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, sure can. Phone numbers work, URLs work.

I just downloaded it and started playing around with it, I'm really liking it so far, thanks!! Glad you posted!! Sounds like we're a lot alike I've used things, Omnifocus, fantastical 2 with my reminders you name it I've tried it, I think this might be a good fit!!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just downloaded it and started playing around with it, I'm really liking it so far, thanks!! Glad you posted!! Sounds like we're a lot alike I've used things, Omnifocus, fantastical 2 with my reminders you name it I've tried it, I think this might be a good fit!!

I've never understood the complete fascination over Fantastical. It's one of the worst calendar apps imho. The Hit List took over 3 other apps that I have and now sync is included for free with the desktop version which I'm trying out now for free. I might get it for Christmas if I get some gift cards. But I'm very happy with it so far.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I personally love fantastical for the ease of input. I like to quickly type in that I have a meeting on Wednesday at one and hit done.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've never understood the complete fascination over Fantastical. It's one of the worst calendar apps imho. The Hit List took over 3 other apps that I have and now sync is included for free with the desktop version which I'm trying out now for free. I might get it for Christmas if I get some gift cards. But I'm very happy with it so far.

The Hit List is now free. Not sure for how long though.
The Hit List by Potion Factory
https://appsto.re/us/ibkPz.i

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So I was all about the hit list and bought it after the latest update then I found out about todoist and I'm totally in love with it, although you have to pay for the premium features to get the most out of it

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I really lik the layout and the options for me it just works and I've had just about every productivity app from Omnifocus to any.do and I've never been 100% with any of them

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe in monthly subscription fees except for online storage. That's the reason I never tried Remember The Milk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2