App Store Gifts
Just had a quick question about sending App Store gift cards through iOS, or gifting a specific app through the App Store.
When you get to the step to input the recipients email address, does this have to be their Apple ID address or will any email address work? I'm trying to get this done for Christmas without recipients knowing. What do they get in the email?
- 12-10-2014, 05:39 AM #2
Re: App Store Gifts
Just a little update.
I emailed Apple Support and was told that any email address was okay to use. It does not need to be the recipients Apple ID. When they receive the email it will contain a redemption code.
Posted via the iMore App for Android
- By bcarruth62 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2014, 05:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2014, 03:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2014, 12:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2014, 10:00 AM