Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just posted beta #16. I can't repro the messed up list with this version, but if you do please let me know the specific steps to duplicate the issue.

Seems ok now! I tried making changes in views, but it did fine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429377685.814147.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
And I thought it was was a calendar app.

Yep! I can't remember where I am half the time. He was a spammer. Took that "Thanks for sharing your game app! And good luck with it!" from me. It's what I have saved in Kuaiboard to comment on game dev posts. It was word for word. Here it is in Kuaiboard. I was a bit agitated at the time.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431957074.192775.jpg

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Is the beta testing over. I still have the beta version , but it's no longer available in TestFlight.

@superb-apps

I don't have new features to test. I was hoping that the last version will help attract more users to the app, but I think my fear is true - I am late in the game :( so I am spending my precious time on something else. I will work on bug fixes on it soon though. Thanks for asking.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't have new features to test. I was hoping that the last version will help attract more users to the app, but I think my fear is true - I am late in the game :( so I am spending my precious time on something else. I will work on bug fixes on it soon though. Thanks for asking.

Overall great app. Enjoyed the ride to what it has become and I purchased it yesterday! Will look forward to your next project.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I purchased it as well.
The most recent paid version doesn't display any reviews in the App Store.
I just did mine.
Great app.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I purchased it as well.
The most recent paid version doesn't display any reviews in the App Store.
I just did mine.
Great app.
Good Luck
I can only review on the free version. iTunes does not allow reviews on paid apps obtained with promo codes or gifted. They see it as a possible way for devs to buy good reviews.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I am done with my other app, Super Contacts so I got time to work on Super Calendar again. PM me if you'd like to see beta version. I will start a new thread once I get approval from Apple. Thanks!

Thanks for the update. "Super Contacts"? sounds interesting.and I'm interested....SMILE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh