Super Calendar for iPhone

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
This will take you relatively easier to a desired date, in the desired view. You can deduce based on the image that the info on the bottom are buttons. Month will take you to the month and year selected in month view, day for day view, etc. The day of the week button right now will just close the chooser. The intent for it though is to take you to corresponding day in agenda view, which is not easy to implement.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
The date chooser is accessible from the month view. Notice that the magnifying glass icon is replaced by another, just so people will notice it.

IMG_1186.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
All those people voting for Fantastical 2 who never tried Super Calendar! SMH! I've tried them all. I have Fantastical 2 and Calendars 5 by Readdle. Super Calendar has those beat. Do they have any features that Super Calendar does not have?
Here's my Calendar for today:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423062655.040345.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
All those people voting for Fantastical 2 who never tried Super Calendar! SMH! I've tried them all. I have Fantastical 2 and Calendars 5 by Readdle. Super Calendar has those beat. Do they have any features that Super Calendar does not have?
Here's my Calendar for today:
View attachment 76871

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I'm a huge Fantastical fan...or rather, I was!😏
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1423063357.049598.jpg

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I am enjoying the updates of this calendar. I'm still not getting the reminder sounds. Can someone share with me how to make the sounds so that I can hear them? Maybe I am doing something wrong. V!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just sent out the invites to latest beta. Here's what's in it:

- Day/week/month/year chooser.
- Option to show/hide month events in the chooser
- Option to choose default time zone for adding events
- Bug fixes

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
superb apps,

Just loaded the latest beta but not sure what I will state below started with this beta or the prior one:
1. When adding an event from either the weekly or monthly view, the event doesn't appear until I close the app out of the multi task menu and reopen it.
2. When adding an event, the calendar scroll is set for two days instead of the start day and end day being the same. (hope that's clear).

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro