Super Calendar for iPhone

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Oh when I meant I wanted to see the past calendar events either dimmed or with a line through then to show that they were completed I meant on the actual calender itself not on the widget, on the widget itself dimming it is great but anychance we can have it not display the time left to the next event and still dim?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Oh when I meant I wanted to see the past calendar events either dimmed or with a line through then to show that they were completed I meant on the actual calender itself not on the widget, on the widget itself dimming it is great but anychance we can have it not display the time left to the next event and still dim?

Yes there's an option for that. Go to widget settings on day tab, you'll see option that says "Show countdown for today view."

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here's what happens every time I change the background image or color, the top bar does that...

Attachments

• 2015-01-18 21.12.26.jpg
    2015-01-18 21.12.26.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 23

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I had an issue with widget when changing view from day to week and vice versa, then Trying to move the date ahead it was stuck...closed and reopened, seems to be ok now...

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just submitted another beta. This one has first version of natural language input for adding events. Enable the feature in settings and please let me know any bugs you encounter, and any enhancements you want me to do on the feature. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0989.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 17

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much for Natural Language add!!!
Prelim tests: opened settings to turn it on and screen 'flew away', tapped settings again and it showed up then disappeared to the left...closed and reopen seemed to fix.
First input of event using NL did not add event? Entered a second time and it showed up. Also, can the 'Add' button to Save the event be on the right or somehow separate from where you enter/edit event info? Confusing a little that it's to actually Add the event and not 'add something to it'. Make sense?

Again thank you!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much for Natural Language add!!!
Prelim tests: opened settings to turn it on and screen 'flew away', tapped settings again and it showed up then disappeared to the left...closed and reopen seemed to fix.
First input of event using NL did not add event? Entered a second time and it showed up. Also, can the 'Add' button to Save the event be on the right or somehow separate from where you enter/edit event info? Confusing a little that it's to actually Add the event and not 'add something to it'. Make sense?

Again thank you!

Makes sense. Thanks!

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I can't get NL to work. No matter what I do it always puts in at 12:00 AM or some other time in the morning. This is when I am trying to do it for PM. As an example I write or talk the fellowing: Lunch W/Jerry on Wednesday at 2:00 PM and it puts the time at 12:00 AM.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I can't get NL to work. No matter what I do it always puts in at 12:00 AM or some other time in the morning. This is when I am trying to do it for PM. As an example I write or talk the fellowing: Lunch W/Jerry on Wednesday at 2:00 PM and it puts the time at 12:00 AM.

Right now there shouldn't be any space between time and PM/AM. I will modify to accommodate space, which is more natural :)

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
That worked. However I also notice the disappearing screen when going into settings. I had to close app and remove it from app switcher to get it to work. Also I notice that the event did not show up in the week view. It worked fine in all other views. Same fix as for disappearing screen.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
That worked. However I also notice the disappearing screen when going into settings. I had to close app and remove it from app switcher to get it to work. Also I notice that the event did not show up in the week view. It worked fine in all other views. Same fix as for disappearing screen.

Ok, thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh