Super Calendar for iPhone

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Just had an issue, trying to edit an event, tapped Done and it froze...had to close and reopen (change was there though!)
Thanks for your great work and response! I'm a productivity app fiend and this one just rocks!!

This is what happens to me whenever I add, delete or change an event.
Glad it's not only me seashell.

Good Luck

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Superb-apps is one of the best developers out there! This guy needs to work for Apple!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Agreed! I emailed him SEVERAL times over the past couple days and he got back to me almost instantly. Really nice calendar app as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
d320bc532e9790ae858ecf283b2b8e26.jpg

Soooooo, many options
Nice.... VERY NICE

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
After reading all 15 pages of replies I really like this developer and his fast fixes I'm going right now to buy and install this calendar! I believe when I had a windows phone I used this calendar on that platform or something very close to it.

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
A couple requests I'd like to see, 1) the widget is awesome but one thing I would like to see is once your event has elapsed can it be removed from the widget entry and only show current and future events? If you are familiar with calenders 5 this does it. My 2) can we have when you are looking at the calender have it either dim events that are complete or put a line through them to show that they've been complete? Also and maybe its just me but is there a go to today button I'm not seeing if I scroll back to see a event?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm still noticing that the refresh isn't working correctly. I have to open the iOS Calendars app in order for this one to update.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
A couple requests I'd like to see, 1) the widget is awesome but one thing I would like to see is once your event has elapsed can it be removed from the widget entry and only show current and future events? If you are familiar with calenders 5 this does it. My 2) can we have when you are looking at the calender have it either dim events that are complete or put a line through them to show that they've been complete? Also and maybe its just me but is there a go to today button I'm not seeing if I scroll back to see a event?

1. Right now the widget dims past events when you are in today' date. I will add an option to hide/show them .

2. Tap on the date on the widget or the app to go to today, this week, this month, or this year. In the widget tap on the center button, in the set of buttons i the bottom.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Didnt pay to much attention to this before. But im getting a solid white bar with day view amd with a agenda view igs clear
5451721df0b23b77503ff7acedd35e12.jpg
85da48ca0d5587a911d80aadecb0d648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space-G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal