Super Calendar for iPhone

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been playing with the update for a while now. The widget is unbelievable. The only issue I have had is once or twice when I hit the plus to add an event it went to a black screen but most of the time it has been working just fine

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Again I can't get over how great this widget is. I would love to see reminders in the widget. Either showing on the day there due or a separate tab. That would make this widget beyond unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
My only complaint is that when I try to add an event, the screen goes black. After the fourth time of going black I was able to add an event. Hope this gets fixed soon. Other than that, I think it's great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Widget looks great.
I'm still hoping the you will add the option of having the current week default to the top of the screen in the monthly view in the app itself.
Also, I know I'm the only one who has mentioned it but still can't add or delete events.
I wish there was a way of sending you some diagnostics.
Good Luck

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Just sent invites for new version. Reminders are now integrated in day view.

I don't have a fix for the add event issue as I can't reproduce it yet. What version of iPhone, and what configuration do you have when you encounter this add event issue? Are you showing just Today View? Do you have week view enabled? How about month view?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I can't believe people are still fawning over Fantastical. This app BLOWS it out of the water. This widget is AMAZING!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Great app! Just downloaded it this morning to try it and so far it has been a great experience. The only question I have is the day notifier
c58b3f00a9bee9bdc5d28291736b558a.jpg

I see that the bubble change for the date but is there a setting to show number of events for the day like the calendars 5 app?

Sent from my Space-G 6 iPhone using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Great app! Just downloaded it this morning to try it and so far it has been a great experience. The only question I have is the day notifier http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/01/c58b3f00a9bee9bdc5d28291736b558a.jpg
I see that the bubble change for the date but is there a setting to show number of events for the day like the calendars 5 app?

Sent from my Space-G 6 iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no option to do that with current version but I'll add that to my to-do list.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe people are still fawning over Fantastical. This app BLOWS it out of the water. This widget is AMAZING!

One reason is because people don't know about the app. I only get an average of 1 download per day. I tried reaching out to media people to cover the app to no avail :(

Hopefully more people will see posts like this and spread the news :)

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
One handy feature of the widget is the ability to dial into a conference with one tap, without leaving the widget. The widget can detect phone numbers and passcodes and will display the phone button in that case as in the image below.

IMG_0671.jpg

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
One handy feature of the widget is the ability to dial into a conference with one tap, without leaving the widget. The widget can detect phone numbers and passcodes and will display the phone button in that case as in the image below.

View attachment 74700

I love this feature, I just don't know how to set it up. I have tried a reminder with phone # and I don't get the number symbol. What I'm saying is I could use a little help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR